Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current World Season
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» I have never been so insulted!
by Lark Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:42 am

» Our latest plans for this month and a little later...
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:43 pm

» Activity Check: July 2017
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:38 pm

» Earning Skill Points
by Lark Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:28 pm

» Larks Roleplay thread stash
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:39 pm

» Activity Check: June 2017
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:02 pm

» A sense of Purpose | AW
by Kamaji Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

» Join us on Discord!
by Lark Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 pm

» Rate the Event!
by Lark Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Top posting users this month
Lark

Share | 

A Lovers Quarrel | P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamaji

Azur Guardian
Chrystals : 846

PostSubject: A Lovers Quarrel | P   Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:48 pm

The male had his eye on the great stone for more than an hour. He just couldn't wrap his mind around what the strange markings could possibly mean. Witch craft? Doom? Everlasting peace? Even the great wolf spirit, Seagris wouldn't tell him. He sighed, annoyed that the male had come across the lands of Samaria to this place, away from the packs numbers, even his Alpha, just to see a giant rock with mysterious markings the warrior couldn't comprehend? The male woofed at the thing and stood from sitting, back legs gaining feeling from numbness. "Tell me you understand this." He said to the female he had pledged himself to. He had asked her to come along and he enjoyed their journey here. Funny how he felt her laughing at him. His guard down, eyes against his head, Kamaji looked like a pup again.

O'Malley

Azur Healer
Chrystals : 314

PostSubject: Re: A Lovers Quarrel | P   Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:12 am

The duo walked side by side to a new destination; although it was a short trip, it slightly felt extended because the small talk between them. This area felt more like home; the ruins of the humans that once lived before them sent shivers up her spine. It was definitely eerie, but there was life here. Not wolves, but other creatures resided here. Seeing as a stone crept between her vision; she giggled slightly at the face Kamaji had made while trying to read the transcript. He tried so hard to no avail, while O'Malley knew a thing or two about ancient texts.

"Relax, hun," O'Malley began, brushing herself against him to try to relax his tense muscles: "I think it's a warning.. Like, a symbol claiming the lands, keeping evil spirits away."
O'Malley whined slightly as she could see the disappointment and frustration written on her brow. Had she done something wrong?
"I'm sorry," O'Malley announced while looking down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamaji

Azur Guardian
Chrystals : 846

PostSubject: Re: A Lovers Quarrel | P   Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Kamaji was pulled out of his trance by her words. He looked at her in amazement. "Of course not." He was glad of her comfort. He brushed his head against her side. "Brave girl, you simply put my mind in shades." He chuckled, meaning that she was simply smarter than her. The male sighed, glancing at the rock before motioning for them to take a walk down the path that led deeper into the forest of eternal autumn. 

"Isn't it beautiful?" He asked, looking up at all the colors the leaves shaded. He couldn't believe that this was eternally bound in autumn. He glanced at Mal with a dreamy look. He could hear a river not far from them...Or perhaps a stream. Kamaji licked his lips, feeling thirsty. "I'll race you to the water?" He said, bowing to her, ready to whisk off.

O'Malley

Azur Healer
Chrystals : 314

PostSubject: Re: A Lovers Quarrel | P   Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:45 pm

Seeing as though the male wasn't upset or embarassed with her actions, O'Malley had a small trip of glee course through her veins. In this, her tail wagged and a pleasant smile placed on her face. When Kamaji motioned for her to follow, the gal did with no hesitation. The colors painted on the leaves like an autumn fairytail, and it was all the better having company.. Her eyes wandered to the handsome brute while he was alerted by something else. Her heart fluttered like butterfly wings; she hadn't felt feeling like this ever, so the way he made her - O'Malley couldn't explain or describe. "It is," She sighed, looking back at the wood.
At the mention of a race, O'Malley was spirited with the thrill of competition. When he bowed, she decided that a small boost would help her case; the femme placed small paws against him, her attempt to knock him over, before chasing the sound of water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovers Quarrel | P   

Back to top Go down

A Lovers Quarrel | P
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1