Survival is like a game.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Current World Season
Switch Accounts



Latest topics
» I have never been so insulted!
by Lark Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:42 am

» Our latest plans for this month and a little later...
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:43 pm

» Activity Check: July 2017
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:38 pm

» Earning Skill Points
by Lark Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:28 pm

» Larks Roleplay thread stash
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:39 pm

» Activity Check: June 2017
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:02 pm

» A sense of Purpose | AW
by Kamaji Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

» Join us on Discord!
by Lark Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 pm

» Rate the Event!
by Lark Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Top posting users this month
Lark
 

Share | 
 

 A sense of Purpose | AW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamaji

avatar

Azur Guardian
Posts : 31
Chrystals : 846

PostSubject: A sense of Purpose | AW   Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:54 pm

Status of everyone:

Amary: Wounded in leg, mobile, but no running. Tended.
Lark: Cracked rib, immobile.
Creature: Slash at the shoulder, mobile, unattended.
Kamaji: Healthy!
O'Malley: Healthy! Tending the wounded.
Niabi: Unknown
Keikerri: Unknown

Let us continue.... Remeber, everyone is at 80% health until you are cleared at 100% by a healer.

The male stayed with the pup as O'Malley ordered. The events...he did not wish to recall...most were wounded. O'Malley and he would need to step up. He thought to make words with the dark male, but he thought better of it. Instead, the male sat near the pup, watching everyone with a watchful eye, and watching for any other dangers that may lurk in the shadows around them.

_________________
Avatar by O'Malley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Creature

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 5
Chrystals : 180

PostSubject: Re: A sense of Purpose | AW   Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Creature was well past full as he devoured the feline's carcass; the brute's adrenaline high was ceasing, causing the pain in his shoulder to become more evident. The claw wound itself would leave a nasty scar - there was no denying - but he refused aid. As the only healer attended to the other femmes, Creature laid himself among the bones of his enemy. The brute snapped a slim bone and began using the tool to pick out the leftover meat from his incisors. While doing this, the brute maintained a proper and mature position, and occasionally looked at his..pack?

They hadn't accepted him, but they also didn't reject his presence. The only remark made of his existence was the looks, the reactions of his way, and the remarks. Chuckling slyly, the canis looked at the brute once more who rested by the child. Another short chuckle left his jaw; he forgot the presence of the young kin as he devoured the feline. What he did was probably a little much, but Creature shrugged. The young cub would learn eventually.

Overhearing commands being given to nobody in particular, Creature only smile and released yet another laugh that would make the devil himself shudder with fright.
"Hey, nobody said I was a good guy." Creature announced in response with a low tone, sarcasm greatly hinting. "I just wanted a good fight,"

Getting yet another dirty look, Creature rose off his lard and began stretching his limbs. Afterwards, the brute ripped meat off the carcass and sauntered over to the brute. As he talked down her nerves, the lad swaggered over looking like a blood-coated devil. Gently, the canis placed a bit of feline meat in front of her as a gift. "Ah, she'll be alright," He said, only getting on the brute's good side in case he was the one in charge. "She yours?"

Overhearing the ebony lass awaken and converse with the healer, Creature shouted: "Eh, she's fine. Relax,"
It annoyed him that the gal seemed to be not taking the free help - it seemed selfish and a waste of time for the healer. The brute almost felt bad, but held his tongue to not let any remarks slip out. Creature had a difficult time not making his opinion known, but knew the lad needed to get in with these wolves. Otherwise, if things were turned on him, it'd be his own carcass they'd be tearing at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamaji

avatar

Azur Guardian
Posts : 31
Chrystals : 846

PostSubject: Re: A sense of Purpose | AW   Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Kamaji thought that perhaps he ought to take the pup to a safe place, but his health would benefit a pack of wounded souls. The male sighed just as the dark male approached him with a chunk of cat meat in his jaws and blood soaked coat dripping with blood.  The male stood,  disapproved by the males gesture. Kamaji eyed the male as he shouted left and right with comments that weren't soothing to the injured health. "Bite your tongue." The male spat. "Show some respect." He snorted at his question. "Possibly one of the other Alphas." Kamaji replied with a growing dislike for the male. Even if he proved useful, the male wouldn't approve of him being in his pack.

_________________
Avatar by O'Malley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O'Malley

avatar

Azur Healer
Posts : 24
Chrystals : 314

PostSubject: Re: A sense of Purpose | AW   Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:56 pm


O'Malley jumped out of her skin at the snarl from the ebony wolf; the lass wasn't afraid of the gal, but her sudden awakening caught her off guard. Her ears fell flat against her skull, almost saddened at the ebony's resistence to aid. At the mention of her kin, the healer only assumed she had meant the pup that she was just caring for moments before. As she opened her chops, her attention turned towards the loud-mouthed brute who answered already for her.

Turning back to the lady, O'Malley nodded: "He's right, she's fine. You do need to relax, you're hurt."
Her words almost came off as a plea; the status of the femme was unkown, and if she happened to be the alpha O'Malley was seeking out, she'd hoped to prove her worth. "We can bring your daughter to you, but lay still. Please,"
She turned her head towards Kamaji and gestured for him to bring the young over, but seeing that her lover was in conversation, the canis flicked her tail as she waited patiently. Seeing the tension grow yet again, O'Malley barked non-aggressively at him: "Stop, the youngster doesn't need to hear it. Be the bigger person - he did help them, leave him be."

The lass rolled her eyes playfully as she turned her name back towards the female under her care. "Males.." She began, trying to ease her frightened nerves, "He's bringing her over in a moment. My name is O'Malley, I'm a healer." Seeing as her eyes were dialated, O'Malley figured she'd explain what the lass couldn't see: "Everyone is taken care off, will you hold still and listen?" She asked kindly, placing a friendly paw over her paw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 93
Chrystals : 996
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: A sense of Purpose | AW   Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:14 pm

The female lifted her head once more hearing a familiar voice, lark. Taking the gray wolf advise she slowly walked over to Lark and spoke softly to her. "Everything is alright lark. The feline is no longer a threat. Niabi is safe." She said softly glancing over at the male seeing Niabi safe and sound beside him, protected. "Please Lark, you have experienced pain and maybe trauma. Just sit tight and let her help u, she's helped us all." She looks up at the gray she-wolf, a smile appears on Amary's muzzle. A slight twitch of the ear towards the direction of the brute males  she heard complaints and unpleasant comments towards each other. She disapproved of the ways the males were towards each other and stepped up to then excusing herself from Lark. She would not let her kind turn against each other with such a greater threat upon them, she refused to. "Stop it both of you. You should both be ashamed of yourselves." She said with tone with confidence. She was upset they were going after each other after what they just faced. A threat to not just her existence and future but everyone's future. "How dare you go after each other after what we just encountered. A threat to our existence." She shouted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin
avatar


Posts : 276
Chrystals : 1564
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: A sense of Purpose | AW   Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:30 pm

Lark was greatful to hear the pup was safe. Amary give her details and O'Malley, as she now knew was the grey female, comforted her with a gentle paws to hers. "Thank you." She said to both of them. Closing her eyes, she fell into a deep sleep, perhaps the work of Seagris to aid in healing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvesofsamaria.forumotion.com
O'Malley

avatar

Azur Healer
Posts : 24
Chrystals : 314

PostSubject: Re: A sense of Purpose | AW   Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:28 pm

A smile crept onto O'Malley's lips, and a nod in acknowledgement to the fiery femme who aided her in the nurturing of the wounded lass. "Thank you," The healer shared her gratitude, but bit her tongue as the canis observed her friend reprimand Kamaji and the deranged creature. Her words spoke great truth, and O'Malley appreciated her having the courage to step up and end the violence. The femme couldn't have done better.

She knew Kamaji was mature, so she eyeballed him - awaiting his reaction, praying the brute would see the pain in her eyes. The lass couldn't stand seeing her newly found friends hurt, incapable of survival. Seeing as though O'Malley was in perfect condition, the lass knew these wolves needed her as much as she needed them. It was time for her to step up, not as a leader, but a friend to these strangers.

"You guys cannot fend for yourselves for a while, so we'll make our stay here. We ought to divide into groups.. The wounded stay, the healthy come seek food to last us."

She glanced around the group. "Kamaji, stay with them. I will go hunt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamaji

avatar

Azur Guardian
Posts : 31
Chrystals : 846

PostSubject: Re: A sense of Purpose | AW   Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:41 pm

The male flicked an ear at the displeased tone of a red female whos leg had been tended to. He sensed power in her words. Mal seemed more lenient but Kamaji knew better and heeded the words of the healer. He stepped back, ears submissive and too the small pup to Mal and an unconscious female. The male set the pup down and nipped Male at her shoulder as she ordered him to stay with the others while she hunted. "Trek carefully," he advised her, "We don't know if the female was alone or not." He didn't want her to go, but it was for the best. "I will watch over her until your return." He added, glancing at the young female.

_________________
Avatar by O'Malley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Creature

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 5
Chrystals : 180

PostSubject: Re: A sense of Purpose | AW   Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Creature sneered at the brute with great aggression bellowing from his jowls; "Fine, let her starve," The brute didn't give a damn if they lived or died - all he had tried to do was be of aid, in a way the lad was able.
"I will not let you boss me around like I'm some pet of yours. You're not my leader,"
The brute was ready to settle the attitude of the other male - although Creature was injured, the brute sought blood even if it had meant his life. The canis wasn't going to take orders from this cocky brute; if Creature were to give respect, he had to recieve it first. "None of them are my alpha, and even if they were, they need me. You can deny it, but it's true." There was no denying even if the phony had tried - most of the wolves were injured and incapable of surviving on their own. He was one of the lucky few to come out of the quarrel with the feline with less damage than the others; they needed him whether they admitted it or not.

In anguish, the fiery lass stomped over to them sharing some hateful - but true - comments to the males. Creature deep, deep down knew the female was correct, so the lad didn't even make an attempt to argue, prove her wrong, or sass her. Instead he nodded and agreed with every word she spoke, then bore eyes at the brute: "All I did was try to feed the kid - he's the one letting her starve, being a threat to our kind." He sneered, spitting at the male with hatred. "Poor thing is gonna die of starvation 'cause of him,"

When the lass walked away from the duo, Creature snarled once again at the brute, and followed in her lead with confidence and swagger. Behind him, the other male walked with a cub in his mouth, foll0wing the commands of the healer. He placed the pup next to it's mother, the two cuddling in their sleep instinctively; Creature turned his head, the scene making the lad uncomfortable. Amber hues watched the adults interact; they all seemed submissive to one another, except for the gray female as she plotted a plan to help in their surivival. The lass decided the male would stay, and she'd go. He chuckled lowly, talking smack under his breath so no one else would hear: "You're gonna let the brute he refused to let the pup eat play babysitter? Smart." He sneered with annoyance to himself, then chuckled once more as he overheard more words from the fae. The lass was going to hunt for the pack; that was a joke.
"Whatsa small thing like you gonna be able to catch? Mice?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 93
Chrystals : 996
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: A sense of Purpose | AW   Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:24 pm

Amary growled dominantly at the brute displeased with how he acted towards the other male-Kamaji- and his choice of words only made her blood seethe more. She attempted to calm down to level the male, "Please we are all hurt. We all need to calm down and give ourselves time to heal. These times are desperate and without the right amount of time and rest we'll never heal at this rate." Amary stated setting her eyes upon the aggressive brute. Her tail lowered to an understanding state, then rests her eyes upon the pup Niabi. "If she is hungry then let her decide on what she wants. Offering a pup meat from another predator's corpse is vague in Vile, which is something we do not teach our young." She said to the brute male and walks away to stand guard for danger. Though she was injured, a scratche on the leg, meant nothing. She still had her strength and pride to protect anyone else who couldn't protect themself from danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamaji

avatar

Azur Guardian
Posts : 31
Chrystals : 846

PostSubject: Re: A sense of Purpose | AW   Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

The male sat beside the pup and nudged he slightly in reassurance. "She will be alright." He said, mentioning the unconscious female. Behind him, Creature was getting a lecture from the red female. The male laughed inwards and gave the cocky brute a smile that showed the tips of his fangs. The male knew that surely Amary was an Alpha. The male would not reveal his position yet, wanting to stick to his Guardian skills for now. He felt himself useful that way.

_________________
Avatar by O'Malley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A sense of Purpose | AW   

Back to top Go down
 
A sense of Purpose | AW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sense of Kinship
» Shino's Maguilty Sense magic
» Maguilty Sense
» What is the Graveyard and its Purpose.
» Yeah i'm done.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Samaria :: Unclaimed Lands :: Open Country-
Jump to: