Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current World Season
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» I have never been so insulted!
by Lark Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:42 am

» Our latest plans for this month and a little later...
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:43 pm

» Activity Check: July 2017
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:38 pm

» Earning Skill Points
by Lark Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:28 pm

» Larks Roleplay thread stash
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:39 pm

» Activity Check: June 2017
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:02 pm

» A sense of Purpose | AW
by Kamaji Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

» Join us on Discord!
by Lark Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 pm

» Rate the Event!
by Lark Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Top posting users this month
Lark

Share | 

What are you to me? | AW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lark
Admin

Chrystals : 1564

PostSubject: What are you to me? | AW   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:43 am

Lark enjoyed strolls in the country. Walks like this calmed her mind and the female Alpha enjoyed the solitude and company the open land provided her. Armythian territory behind her, Lark had noted three other territories in which she made her business to avoid in order to ensure the safety of her well being. As a young Alpha, Lark knew all too well that she was vulnerable. The ancestor of Armythia had driven members out. The older Alpha long since passed, members unsure of Larks rules. The female felt unsure herself just how well she could rule.

The female paused in her steps, flicking her ears as she heard thunder and felt the shake of the ground as a heard of wild domestic horses made their way into the open fueld. Yards from them, Lark aligned her head and noticed she wasn't hungry enough to hunt right now, let alone strong enough to hunt such large beasts. The female sighed again and glanced around. Sometimes, it truly was lonely....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvesofsamaria.forumotion.com
Rott

Chrystals : 843

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:26 am

A heavy huff had fallen passed the male's muzzle, Rott's ears flattening to his skull. The heat was unbearable, he didn't even remember why he had wandered so far out here. Every step the hound took burnt into the bottom of his paws, cracking them little by little with little mercy. The warmed ground he trotted across had probably darkened his paw pads considerably; screw this place.

Rott was gonna turn around and head back to camp before he had heard quite the ruckus; ears perking in the general direction even though the noise was enough to hear without the notion. A herd of dark coloured equines had started their way across the plains, hooves practically making a mini earthquake. A quick orange stare across the field told him that the grass wouldn't hide such a dark coloured beast like him; but hey. Why not? He WAS on the opposite end of the field; they wouldn't smell him immediately.

With a hesitant crouch, Rott carried himself off towards the creatures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Lark allowed herself to subdue to the solitude a while longer before she decided that she ought to look for something to eat. The female knew she couldn't hunt a horse alone; a foal maybe, but not an adult. The dark female decided she would chance it and Pursue the herd, careful not to cause a ruckess.

She had lived off of rabbits and mice for a while now and Lark wanted to treat herself. The success of the hunt would be hard to determine, but Lark felt energetic enough to try. Circling the herd at a distance, Lark looked for any signs of a foal. As it was spring, the herd would of had a foal or two. When she saw him, a black wobbly thing on skinny legs, Lark began to close in the the herd. All the while, she hadn't caught sight of the dark form encroaching on her earlier.

The energy of the hunt was nothing Lark had anticipated. The herd broke on her third round of the herd, and bolted for the opposite end of the field, headed for the trees of another packs territory. Lark gave chace, keeping her sights on the black foal meant to become her lunch. As she did, she spotted a black form nearing her direction. The herd hadn't noticed him, running right by. Lark considered a few possibilities, but she didn't slow her game. The female sprinted right past him, only to for disappointment. The herd split, the foal keeping up with his mother. The pair turned and headed back the opposite direction. Winded halfway across the field, Lark slowed to a stop, not far from the black wolf she had seen earlier. Panting, Lark sat down to catch her breath, the pair getting away. That was fine. She would like a rabbit now.
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Pup
Chrystals : 849

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:29 pm

"Come here," The red pup grumbled under her breath as she watched the furry creature dart into one of the many burrows in the area. Whining, Niabi began to paw and claw at the hole, trying to slip through. No luck. The rabbit was gone, disappearing into one of the many tunnels unseen to the pup.

Sneezing, Niabi backed off, shaking her fur to try and rid the dirt from her fur. Her dark green eyes dropped to her paws as her stomach rumbled. She needed to find something to eat. Hope was not entirely lost though. Niabi heard more soft steps and glanced over her shoulder. Ha! There it was! The young female crouched down, moving towards the small grey-brown creature. The rabbit was already aware of the pup, seemingly more annoyed that she was bothering its browsing time.

Niabi lunged forward and the bunny was already diving into the bushes. "Get back here!" She yelped in frustration, dancing around the bushes, tail lashing from side to side. In the distance, Niabi was aware that a herd of horses were nearby. But horses weren't even an option as they were too large for her to catch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:34 am

Lark looked at the black male with curiosity, for he hasn't said a word. When she opened her mouth to speak, Lark heard a high pitched help that caused the Alpha to whip her head around in surprise. At a distance, there was a young red and brown pup, chasing a rabbit into the bushes. Lark tilted her head in confusion, glanced around, and saw only the herd of horses regrouping from her hunting attempt and the black male beside her. Lark wondered. The female called out to the young one, motherly instincts kicking in. "Are you lost, young one?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Pup

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:39 am

Niabi flicked her tail in annoyance at the rabbit. She was being rather noisy with her yapping, not caring about the herd of horses nearby. Or the fact there wolves hunting in the area. Generally, it was a rule to stay away from other wolves that weren't part of her pack. Niabi wasn't sure who to entirely trust and so avoided being around others. Of course, this proved to be quite difficult for a lone wolf wasn't entirely a happy one.

The red-brown female's ears shot up, hearing a voice speaking to her. She noticed a large black and grey female with white markings on her face and ears. Her fur fluffed up and she pinned her ears to her head. Her teeth were bared but really the pup didn't look very terrifying. Quite the opposite, she looked rather adorable. "N-No!" She said, trying to keep her voice firm and strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:49 pm

Lark was taken aback by the small pups response. She chuckled by how cute she looked trying to appear tough. Don't be too discouraged, Lark told herself. This pup seems to be cautious. "I won't bite." Lark called to her as she slowly stepped towards her, head down, tail loose. "You are alone?" She cocked her head to the side curiously. "Where are your parents?" She strayed a single thought, thinking that perhaps the unknown black male was frightening the pup. Lark knew that some how the pup was alone. Her motherly instincts drove her nearer to the pup, still spewing comforting words. She lowered to her stomach, letting out a small whine. "I'm a friend, see?" Her nose was feet from the pup. The pup could pounce her face if she wanted to. Lark was patient enough.
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Pup

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:40 pm

Niabi still held her ground. The puppy wasn't completely stupid; if this wolf were to attack her, the red-brown female would lose very quickly due to the lack of combat skills she had. And, because of the lack of food and sleep the pup was getting, Niabi also knew that outrunning the larger female was near to impossible. Questions were spurted out and Niabi's furry ears went flat against her head at the mention of her parents.

Much to her surprise, though, the unnamed female laid on the ground in front of her, very much so in a submissive position. Unsure, but no longer threatened, Niabi relaxed and sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws. Niabi sat there, tall and proud...or as much as a pup could. Pups were boundless balls of furriness and energy. It was near impossible for a pup her age to sit completely still. Niabi still tried, hoping to look more mature than those silly pups playing pretend...though...that sounded like fun.

The red-brown wolf considered lying. She didn't know who this wolf was. Where she was from. But, Niabi needed help and if this wolf was willing to help her in any way...It would be crucial for her survival.

"Yes...I'm alone," Niabi answered. Good. Her voice was steady. Unafraid. Pleasant. Though, the little pup struggled with the next words, sadness and maybe even slightly disbelief. The young wolf was still in shock despite the attack happening about a moon ago. "There was a pack...and a fight....my parents...they never made it out." The last sentence came out as a whisper and her green eyes dropped to her paws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sacred

Chrystals : 775

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:39 am

Sacred, her fur seemed greyish with light white patches. Her eye lavender, and her scent sweet to all who are near her. It was cold and wet as the she-wolf wander about following the scents of what seemed to be wolf packs. To her senses it seemed as if the packs were possibly mixed. If not that then she would be walking straight into a rivalry between possibly a number of four packs.

She came to the strongest point of the four scents and she lifted her nose to a howl.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

Stig Alpha
Chrystals : 996

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Amary was light on her paws, the grass under her paws felt warm and full of life. Prowling through the lands the scent of spring rabbits drew her to a herd of wild horses. As she followed the scent of a near hare her ears perked to the sound of an unfamiliar howl. Curious about the howl she followed the scent of the rabbit, seeing it led to the direction of the howl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:32 pm

Lark watched as the pup sat on her launches and twisted her tail around her paws. The pup was cute, Lark had to work hard not to awe at her like an idiot. The female rose slowly to a sitting position as the pup nodded and said she was alone. Lark nodded back. The mention of an attack, Lark wandered if it was one of the neighboring packs in the area who attacked the pups family. The young Alpha sighed sadly. "My sympathies." Lark said, quietly, watching the pup carefully. She tilted her head. "What's your name?", she asked. "I am Lark, Alpha of the Armythia pack." She glanced behind her to the land in the east. "Those are my lands." She said. "They are flat but in it is a maze where my cave stands in the middle, safe, away from predators." She looked back at the pup. "You may find some piece there." She felt for the pup. Her ears now flat, she added sheepishly, "if you will accept a new family".

Her ear flicked when a howl rose afar. The female turned about, looking for the owner of the call. At a distance, the female saw a spec of white and grey. In another direction, a nother female of black, red and white. Lark noticed that the area was indeed populating with other wolves. The pup wasn't safe here in the open. The wolves were not familiar to her. Instinctively, she moved towards the pup, a step or two, head lowered, watching the specs, not forgetting the dark male behind her.
Back to top Go down
Amary

Stig Alpha

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:09 am

Amary became cautious as the herd of horses became riled up and rambunctious. She was sure to steer clear from the herd having known horses hooves can do real damage to a wolf. The scent grew stronger sensing she was getting close so she hid in a bush watching the hare in a distance. Minutes later she gave chase at the rabbit, her paws gripped the ground giving her the boost she needed to take down the small prey. She praised the tiny feast of a prey she got and ate with joy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niabi

Pup

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Niabi just continued to look at her paws. She didn't know how to respond. It took her a moment to calm her racing heart and the threat of tears. The red-brown and white wolf finally raised her gaze up to the alpha's yellow eyes as she began to introduce herself. Her head tilted to the side, curious about this stranger. When Lark gestured to the land she was referring to her territory, Niabi turned her head, searching it as if there was some hidden danger.

The pup blinked softly in thought as the older wolf offered to take her to her pack. She couldn't remain a loner her entire life. But, she had also just met Lark. While she appeared to be kind, wolves were deceiving sometimes. Niabi glanced around, noticing the increase in wolves in the area. Most were females, which was a slight relief. Females were usually more kind to the pup than the males. The male, however, didn't seem to have any interest as his scent seemed to be farther away. The females smelled closer.

"I...I would like that," Niabi finally said, looking back at Lark as the larger moved closer to her. Niabi got to her paws, not even reaching the alpha female's shoulders. Her green eyes were fierce-looking...well, as fierce-looking as it comes with puppies. She looked ready to fight for her life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Lark stayed where she was, patient with the young one,for she seemed hesitant about the Alphas offer. This was no matter. Lark wanted this pup to feel secure. her mtherly instincts were overwhelming any other senses at this time and the head cock to the side by the pup wasn't helping her senses clear.

The pup had moved to her side, almost as tall as she, to her shoulder she was. Lark glanced at the pup and took note of how cute she looked when pretending to be a young warrior. To the white and grey wolf in the distance as well as the second female, Lark barked to them to gather the loners so that the pair of them, she and Niabi, didn't seem so vulnerable to an attack circle. "Come over!" She called. "We don't bite." She glanced behind her at the dark male and considered addressing him, but his demeanor still gave her chills.
Back to top Go down
Amary

Stig Alpha

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:42 pm

Doubting the fact that the little rabbit will end her big appetite, she scanned the horizon looking for hopefully larger prey but only saw emptiness plains and to her left in the distance a herd of wild horses. Too large for her to take down herself but rather admired by the stomping beast. Their hooves pounding on the Earth ground like mini earthquakes as they ran.

Amary trotted past them avoiding them following the scent of a nearby wolf or two maybe three. Coming closer to the scent her ears perked to a voice coming from up ahead, it sounded friendly and welcoming to her spirit. Even though she was foreign to the lands and wolves in the area she took the commands as a peach offering wanting to get to know the other neighboring territories alphas, if there were any in the area, to be allies friends for the matter.

Scanning around she notices a grey wolf aside of her and trotted over to the wolf her intentions high but her spirit and attitude friendly asserting some dominance of course only to represent her alpha status and pack to the other alphas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

Nyc Loner
Chrystals : 678

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:09 pm

Silver approached the group of wolves. Her head slightly down her ears forward and eyes straight. She scanned everyone there reading their body language. She was not scared just catious. Like any other wolf would be.

She sat a few feet away and shook out her silver fur. Making a small dust cloud form around her. She sneezed and stretched a little before sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

Stig Alpha

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Amary approached the Grey wolf calmly with a welcoming demeanor. Her voice wasnt forceful or harsh, it was gently and it spoke her rank. "Hello, I am Amary."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

Nyc Loner

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:43 am

Silver nodded to the white wolf. "I'm Silver." She said naturally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niabi

Pup

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:33 am

Niabi noticed two wolves close by and seemed to be interacting with Lark. Both were females and quite beautiful at that. One had a stunning white coat and the other possessed shimmering silver fur. And, both looked as though they held a lot of authority. The pup very small with these three females and pinned her ears against her head.

The red-brown pup glanced up at Lark, seeing her relaxed, maybe slightly cautious of the other two. Neither seemed hostile. Again, Niabi didn't trust easily and she was still in the process of figuring out Lark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

Stig Alpha

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:27 pm

"Will u follow me please and join me with the others?" She asked the Grey wolf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian
Chrystals : 779

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Keikerri sat down a few paces away from the strangers, his misty grey eyes sweeping over the wolves. He made no attempt to address the others, merely regarding them with a guarded stare. The large black coated male cocked his head slightly as he silently listened to their conversation. Keikerri's ears twitched and his tail waved cautiously against the ground.

Keikerri watched the black female wolf converse with the red-brown pup, and his ear twitched again when she let out a inviting bark. He debated on whether or not to take up the invitation, and quickly decided to stay put. Keikerri had no intention to warm up to these strangers, regardless of how nice they seemed. He huffed lightly, straightening his neck. He shook his thick coat, waiting quietly as he watched other wolves appear, and he noticed the dark male who had also kept silent. Keikerri layed down, his ears pricked to listen in on the strangers.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:48 pm

The alpha hadn't expected more wolves than the two females to appear by the reaction to her invitation. It was more than she wanted but also a good thing. One female appeared to carry the stature of a fellow Alpha. There was no hostility in her approach, Lark returned kind gestures, making sure everyone in the area knew her stance. The pup at her side mimicked a sort of acute sense but she was a pup and the stance was more cute to Larks eyes than brave.

She noted that a dark male, black in color like the one sitting behind her, kept himself separate. Perhaps, she thought, to keep the ladies busy while he plans a move? She didn't know. The young Alpha listened as the grey Alpha conversed with the red and brown wolf. Lark flicked an ear and decided to jump in on the conversation. "Survival is at it's best nowadays, is it not?" She went for a civilized tone, know there was another alpha here. "I am Lark." She said. "Alpha of the Nothern territories."
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Pup

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:54 pm

Niabi noticed the dark male watching quietly. She tilted her head and as the alphas started to speak, the red-brown pup padded over to the male. She was cautious, yes. And she had no idea how the other would react. But, the pup was merely curious in the much quieter wolf. Most males she knew were the alpha macho ones.

Plus, Lark seemed to be conversing with other alphas and while she was only a pup, Niabi understood the importance of meeting other alphas. Alliances were made during this time. If not alliances, a better understanding of an enemy. She didn't want to distract or disturb Lark while speaking to the other alphas.

Niabi blinked at the dark male and tilted her head, her tail raised slightly as she mimicked Lark's postition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

Nyc Loner

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Silver got up and followed the white wolf over to the others. She wandered why she had asked her to join them. As she got up her heavy body left deep paw prints in the dirt as she walked. "I'm Silver." She said to Lark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian
Chrystals : 779

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:23 pm

Keikerri sat up as the pup from earlier made her way to him, her little form planting itself in front of him. Keikerri didn't expect this one to be the first one to approach him, but it was what it was. The male stared back at her as she looked up at him. Keikerri didn't change his demeanor as he didn't see a purpose to. He continued to keep silent for a second, but decided to at least say something.

"Hello..." Keikerri spoke, his deep voice seeming to reverberate in his chest. He didn't want to introduce himself yet, he still hadn't decided to trust anyone yet, even this red-brown pup. Yeah, he seriously doubted she exactly could do anything, but trust was a thing to be earned.

Keikerri waited for a response, leaning back on his haunches. He glanced at the other wolves before returning his gaze to the pup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   

Back to top Go down

What are you to me? | AW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Samaria :: Unclaimed Lands :: Open Country-
Jump to: