Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current World Season
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» I have never been so insulted!
by Lark Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:42 am

» Our latest plans for this month and a little later...
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:43 pm

» Activity Check: July 2017
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:38 pm

» Earning Skill Points
by Lark Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:28 pm

» Larks Roleplay thread stash
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:39 pm

» Activity Check: June 2017
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:02 pm

» A sense of Purpose | AW
by Kamaji Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

» Join us on Discord!
by Lark Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 pm

» Rate the Event!
by Lark Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Top posting users this month
Lark

Share | 

What are you to me? | AW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lark
Admin

Chrystals : 1564

PostSubject: What are you to me? | AW   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Lark enjoyed strolls in the country. Walks like this calmed her mind and the female Alpha enjoyed the solitude and company the open land provided her. Armythian territory behind her, Lark had noted three other territories in which she made her business to avoid in order to ensure the safety of her well being. As a young Alpha, Lark knew all too well that she was vulnerable. The ancestor of Armythia had driven members out. The older Alpha long since passed, members unsure of Larks rules. The female felt unsure herself just how well she could rule.

The female paused in her steps, flicking her ears as she heard thunder and felt the shake of the ground as a heard of wild domestic horses made their way into the open fueld. Yards from them, Lark aligned her head and noticed she wasn't hungry enough to hunt right now, let alone strong enough to hunt such large beasts. The female sighed again and glanced around. Sometimes, it truly was lonely....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvesofsamaria.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Amary

Stig Alpha
Chrystals : 996

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:51 am

Amary was thankful for the help encountered by the new help that arrived right on time. She sat in wait for the gray she wolf to return with herbs. Once she returned she returned the favor in thanks for the compliment, "Thank you, ma'am. I can't thank u enough for helping us Samarians enough." She spoke softly, though she was upset about the conditiions of her injury. She winced slightly as the she-wolf applied the meds to her cut. Though the feline was dead she wished more damage would have came to its fate, Pais urged through her body, "I guess I was wrong. The cut was deeper than I thought but I can handle this. I've had worse cuts than this." She said softly to herself. She nods to the gray wolf seeing her off, again she thanked her for her services. The wolf rose from her haunches examining her tended wound, she was right. It dwould sting and I do feel the need to lick it from itching." But she remembered not to touch it remembering the she wolf words to not touch it or run. She sighed missing the fact of running with the wind blowing in her fur. It was so peaceful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

Chrystals : 1564

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:19 pm

Lark didn't remember what happened after she had bit into the cats tail. It all seemed to happen faster than her mind could comprehend. The female remembered herself feeling on air before a thump that knocked the wind out of her. In darkness, lark remained for a while, wondering what was happening to her friends.

The possibilities were endless. The cat could have won. The Pack slaughtered, Niabi eaten for lunch. Lark was scared to think of that scenario. She prayed Seagris was with them just as she found herself hearing voices-a sharp pain hurt really, really bad.

The shock to breath shock the female awake, and in her rise, she felt a cracked bone crack more than it had been. The female helped in surprise and quickly laid back down on her side, her lips curled in a snarl. Her eyes found blurs of red, gray and black. Amary...and someone else. As voices came clearer to her and her vision cleared, Lark found a grey female looking down at her, assessing. "I don't know you." The female growled through pain. "Where is Niabi?" She asked, thinking the worst. It smelled awful of blood, cat and feline; lark coughed once, disgusted, shutting her eyes in pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvesofsamaria.forumotion.com
Kamaji

Azur Guardian
Chrystals : 846

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:55 pm

The aftermath continues Here!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   

Back to top Go down

What are you to me? | AW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top