Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current World Season
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» I have never been so insulted!
by Lark Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:42 am

» Our latest plans for this month and a little later...
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:43 pm

» Activity Check: July 2017
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:38 pm

» Earning Skill Points
by Lark Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:28 pm

» Larks Roleplay thread stash
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:39 pm

» Activity Check: June 2017
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:02 pm

» A sense of Purpose | AW
by Kamaji Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

» Join us on Discord!
by Lark Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 pm

» Rate the Event!
by Lark Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Top posting users this month
Lark

Share | 

What are you to me? | AW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lark
Admin

Chrystals : 1564

PostSubject: What are you to me? | AW   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Lark enjoyed strolls in the country. Walks like this calmed her mind and the female Alpha enjoyed the solitude and company the open land provided her. Armythian territory behind her, Lark had noted three other territories in which she made her business to avoid in order to ensure the safety of her well being. As a young Alpha, Lark knew all too well that she was vulnerable. The ancestor of Armythia had driven members out. The older Alpha long since passed, members unsure of Larks rules. The female felt unsure herself just how well she could rule.

The female paused in her steps, flicking her ears as she heard thunder and felt the shake of the ground as a heard of wild domestic horses made their way into the open fueld. Yards from them, Lark aligned her head and noticed she wasn't hungry enough to hunt right now, let alone strong enough to hunt such large beasts. The female sighed again and glanced around. Sometimes, it truly was lonely....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvesofsamaria.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Amary

Stig Alpha
Chrystals : 996

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:09 pm

She was overjoyed with excitement to greet others with such high and low profile, to her ranks didn't matter everyone was her friend. Though some wolves can be quite dishonest. She spoke softly as the black wolf came over to them for a chat. "Yes indeed it is." She smiled glancing over the beautiful landscape surrounding them before returning the greetings back to the wolf. "I am Amary. Alpha of the East territories." She spoke gently, only wishing her partnering alpha was here beside her to meet the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:19 pm

Lark looked at the silver female and nodded, smiling gently. "Nice to me you!" The Alpha said. When she cause movement out the corner of her eye, Lark fixed her gaze on the pup as she approached the spectating black male at a distance. Lark thought to accompany the pup, but for now she would watch, curious about his reactions. When he glanced at Lark and the other females, Lark gazed questioningly back.

When the fellow Alpha addressed her, Lark sat down, getting comfortable for the conversation. "Glad to meet you." She replied to her greeting. "The Eastern territories?" She tilted her head curiously. "Isn't that close to the human settlements?" The humans had been long gone of course, as history goes. Lark had been to their settlement before and last she was there, plenty of predators had made homes out of it.
Back to top Go down
Keikerri

Stig Guardian
Chrystals : 779

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:16 pm

When the black coated female held a question in her gaze at him, Keikerri tilted his head and nodded before she averted her attention elsewhere. He huffed slightly as his ear twitched again and he shifty slightly. The other wolves had to introduced themselves and he couldn't help but inwardly shake his head. He could have never been that trusting, being reserved as he was.

Keikerri then remembered the pups presence and he looked back down at her, still awaiting a response. His ears couldn't help but listen to their conversation, trying to be keenly aware of their intentions. They weren't talking about anything threatening, but the guarded demeanor hadn't gone away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niabi

Pup
Chrystals : 849

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:43 am

Niabi nearly jumped back when the male spoke. He hadn't said much of anything, let alone try to say anything. so, she assumed that he wasn't even going to speak to her. Still, the pup remained, watching his attention go back to the females for a moment before returning to her.

"Hello," she responded, her voice light and calm. Much like the other wolf, Niabi didn't trust him to reveal her name. Though, if she going to potentially live with Lark, then she needed to learn to talk to stranger wolves. "Are you from from a pack?" she asked, assuming that was something wolves talked about. She didn't really know and the red-brown pup certainly wasn't going to go ahead and copy the conversation behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:09 am

Keikerri tilted his head, staring at the pup. He didn't expect her to strike up a conversation, as most wolves felt uncomfortable around him. It was a habit, to be silent around most others. It was a sort of comfort, not bonding with anyone. He thought about his answer, though the answer was quite simple. It didn't exactly need thought, but Keikerri assumed she didn't mean his former pack.

He straightened his neck, staring at the youngster for a couple more seconds. "No." He said bluntly, his gaze void of expression. Keikerri's ears twitched at the sound of the wind picking up, but thankfully his coat was thick enough to keep out the slight breeze. He continued to look at the pup, shifting his weight to one leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niabi

Pup

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:35 pm

"Oh," she responded, hearing the lack of emotion in his voice. Niabi didn't get a sense of hostility in his demeanor or his voice so she didn't leave him alone quite yet. The red-brown pup glanced around, her fluffy tail wrapped around her paws as the wind started to pick up slightly. "I'm sure you will find a pack that will take you in," she said, nodding as though she was assuring herself this was the right thing to say.

Really, the pup was starting to get in a playful mood and the quiet wolf seemed liked the perfect target to jump on. However, Niabi wasn't stupid nor suicidal. So, she did her best to sit still, her ears flicking slightly at the the sound of the alphas talking behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

Stig Alpha

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Amary looked at the black female nodding, "Yes. Though the humans have well disappeared from the lands and we have made their human settlements into a home for us wolves. Unfortunetly they've left some pretty useful tools and we haven't been able to make use of any of them for anything. Perhaps any of u can make use of them for ur homes?" She stated with generosity

Amary understood this was a place of peace and perhaps trading or anything else of the matter between the alphas. She hoped this would be of good use for the future to come, today her goal was to make alliances between other packs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Keikerri's tail swayed slightly, becoming amused. This stranger of a pup was quite the interesting character as she was determined to stay in the same spot. Again, the black male had assumed she would take his answer and that would be the end of their conversation. It wasn't very often he was wrong in his assumptions.

A chuckle escaped him, and he himself was surprised. Keikerri nodded, his expression returning to his usual neutral state. "We'll see. And...thank you." He hesitated at the last two words, not sure to word it. He had been alone for so long, he hadn't encountered others for a while. Keikerri felt a warmth in this pup that he hadn't felt in a while, and it was surprisingly nice for him. Adult wolves were much more closed off to him, and made as much of an effort to avoid him. At least where he was from.

Keikerri sighed inwardly, not wanting to take a stroll through memory lane. He focused on the youngster again,  wondering what her response would be to his unusually long reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:42 am

Lark nodded to the fellow female Alpha. Her ears perked at the mention of the humans disappearance. In her travels, it felt as though, somehow, she was being watched, but she had learned to dismiss the feeling. Amary's offer for some useful tools for her den had Lark curious. "What sorts of tools?" She asked.

In the time it took for Amary to reply, Lark glanced back at the dark male and Niabi, both in deep conversation it seemed. She hadn't missed his nod out the corner of her eye and of course, she was curious about him. Lark found some sort of likeness for the mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Amary

Stig Alpha

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:40 am

"What I've heard humans call them; a hammer, wrench, metallic bolts, nails and screwdrivers." SHe stated responding to the female alpha. "Though we have manage to use some tools for our refuged home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niabi

Pup

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:57 pm

Niabi smiled brightly at him as he thanked her and she crouched down in front of him in a playful bow. "My name is Niabi," she introduced herself. Her mother said it was rather polite to give your name at the beginning of a conversation. While the red-brown wolf wasn't exactly the most proper, well-taught shewolf in the world, Niabi would be polite and respectful towards those who she thought were worthy enough for it.

"Why are you scowling in the corner over here?" Niabi asked, swishing her tail back and forth playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:43 pm

Keikerri looked off into the distance, thinking about his response. He still didn't want to say his name, even though he had taken a liking to this pup who said her name was Niabi. But...she did say her name, Keikerri thought, looking back at Niabi. He wasn't that well versed in 'polite' responses, I guess you could say, but he was pretty sure that you would say your name in return. He was at a fork in the road, his habit of silence stuck in his head.

Keikerri decided to focus on her question for the time being.  The wording made him chuckle iwardly, and he let out a tiny smile. "Scowling, huh?" He tilted his head, remember the past few minutes. Apparently it had looked like he was just sulking by himself, even to Keikerri. The male shrugged, "just... cautious."

Keikerri was fully aware that they had no harmful intentions, they were actually quite friendly. Both from the conversations between the two alphas conversation he was still half listening two, as he heard the black female as Lark and the white female as Amary. As well the his and Niabi's interactions. He still hadn't entirely trusted the other wolves, but he finally thought to introduce himself in return. "I'm," he paused, glancing away, "Keikerri."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sacred

Chrystals : 775

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:50 am

Sacred approached the group of many wolves at last. Cautious as there seemed to be alphas around her ears fell back behind her head in a sense of submission.

A grayish wolf caught her attention and she approached trying to lick his maw in an effort to gain the alphas trust. Though she appeared slightly embarrassed the female didn't seem to mind as she was also expressing her position in the the already largish pack.

"My name is sacred. My position is a healer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niabi

Pup

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:49 pm

"Cautious, scowling...really they are the same thing," She said with an eyeroll. "It is what all adults say when they don't know the meaning of fun." The red-brown smiled when he opened up slightly. "Keikerri...that is a pretty cool name," she complimented. The young shewolf poked his shoulder with her paw and bounced backwards.

"Does it mean anything?" She asked. Lark was still speaking to the others so she wasn't quite ready to leave. She would also have tried to convince Keikerri to come join Lark's pack...but she didn't know anything about her new pack. Though, Niabi thought it would be nice to have one wolf she kind of knew in her pack.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:19 pm

Keikerri was surprised at another compliment. This place was definitely different than his old home. Images of a desolate and crumbling wasteland filled his head, and Keikerri shivered. He felt it a relief to escape that place, and wanted to start his life anew. Even though his old habits of keeping to yourself and secrets meant survival, he will try.

Keikerri nodded, glad to ignore the assault of memories. "Yes," he replied to Niabi, "its means 'dark warrior' from where I'm from." He sighed, realizing how tired and worn he was from the journey to a new and better life.

Pup

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:27 pm

Niabi huffed when the wolf didn't seem to be interested in playing. She sat down in front of him, wrapping her furry tail around her paws. When she heard the meaning of his name, she sighed again. "That is pretty cool...my name means 'fawn'," she grumbled, looking at her paws. "Not very scary, huh?"

Her spotted fur fluffed up against the wind and her ear twitched at the sound of the birds overhead. In the distance, the horses were watching the wolves warily. There were a lot of loners in the area and Niabi wondered why they seemed to be grouping around this area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:48 am

Keikerri's tail flicked against Niabi's front leg gently. "Its...a pretty nice meaning. Being 'scary' isn't all what its made up to be." Keikerri wondered if that was a good encouragement, but he guessed it was good enough. It had been so long since anyone seemed to be nice enough to him for Keikerri to say more than just a couple, one word sentences.

The black male watched the young shewolf take in her surroundings. He looked closer at the new wolves he vaguely saw appear earlier. They were all different from each other, even if from small contrasts. Keikerri stood, his long, muscular legs stretching out the stillness. He looked at the two...alphas. That was their word for the leaders. They still seemed to be talking to each other, but his ears had focused fully on Niabi instead of allowing the alpha's conversation to blend with theirs. He couldn't sit still in that spot with so many wolves, not comfortably anyway. He was definitely comfortable with his and the pup's interaction, but his mind had kept nagging about the growing numbers.

"Want to introduce me?" Keikerri asked Niabi, shaking his thick pelt. He remembered that she had been with the female wolf Lark before approaching him. They could both introduce themselves to the wolf Amary. At least, as much as he could try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver

Nyc Loner
Chrystals : 678

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:42 am

Silver watched the wolves talk back and forth. Her massive frame stood to shake out the dust that had collected from sitting so long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:57 am

Lark tilted her head briefly at Amarys reply. "Such strange tools". She said, absently. The dark Alpha thought for a moment, considering whether she could use any of the tools, then shook her head. "I'm looking for weapons and stones." She said. "I need them for defences around my territory." Perhaps she could have brought a sample of what she had meant, but the journey wasn't very well planned out to begin with. The Alpha sighed, glancing to Niabi and the black wolf she had been speaking with. When the black wolf arose, Larks instincts flared and she stood but not too shortly before another wolf approached her.

This was the young grey and what wolf she had seen at a distance. The welcoming, submissive gesture shocked her slighly, for she hadn't expected such a close encounter, but Lark greeted her with a nod. "Pleasure to meet you Sacred. I am Lark, Alpha of the Armythian pack."
Back to top Go down
Rott

Chrystals : 843

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Rott's attention to the horses was completely melted away, orange eyes glancing up to the group of wolves conversing. His black frame had still been crouched quite a ways away, so he stood abruptly, shuffling off towards the North. He wanted nothing to do with any of them, especially the alphas. They were more-so a little suspicious of him if anything, and had made it a goal to stay away. So that's what Rottweiler did.

-- ʀ ᴏ ᴛ ᴛ --
[/♔]

❝You're a strange one, alright. But having pride doesn't count for much if you're dead... you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

Stig Alpha

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:27 am

She nods at the female alpha response to the human tools she offered, well understanding her statement. Amary also wanted to protect her pack like every other alpha would want to.

She turns gazing at a dark male approaching them along with a small pup, who seemed to befriend the male and convince him to come and greet the others. Amary thought to herself of the pup being brave and having courage in not just herself but others as well. She was proud of the pup, thinking the pup must be have been taken up by wolf Lark as a protector. She steps towards the dark male addressing his glance towards her and greets him. "Hi. I am Amary."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Keikerri turned his head towards the snowy female, dipping his head in respect. He might not like socializing, but he had a very well developed sense of who his superiors were, and to to respect them. Not to mention his never dying loyalty once he came to trust someone. "Keikerri." He replied, his one word reply short and blunt. He looked at the other alpha, then down at Niabi. He still wasn't used to being around this much wolves after his long time alone, but he wasn't about to ruin that now.

Moving his gaze back to Amary, he sat down. "I'm...not interrupting, am I?" Keikerri asked, not knowing if they had finished talking about their former subject matters. He never knew the importance of having alliances between pack, his old one never seeing the point, saying it was, 'foolish, an act to show weakness and opening an opportunity for betrayal and attack'. He never really agreed to this thought process, but he had never experienced one pack not wanting to drive the other out. Keikerri knew these wolves were different, much nicer and ideal based. The black male welcomed that change in his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

Stig Alpha

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Amary appreciated the respected head bow from the dark male, bowing back. "Nice to meet u Keikerri." She observed his body language analyzing how he stood and the look in his eyes to others, she could tell the male wasn't used to being around many wolves. He must have been alone for quiet sometime before joining a pack.

Amary zoned out from the conversation too focused on how well the body language was. She finally came in and addressed the males response, "no ur not interrupting." SHe smiles at the male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sacred

Chrystals : 775

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:16 am

Sacred took a few steps back before relying to the alpha. She glanced around with her ears still flat against her head and the looked bark at the alpha who called herself lark. "I am new to this place, a loner if you will....I have come seeking a pack to join. I am a healer by birth and have been trained for years and have come to put my skills to the max of the potential. Do you accept me as I am into your pack?" The she wolf licked her lips and shook her fur as she waited for the alphas next response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niabi

Pup

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:24 am

Niabi was hesitant to go over by the alphas. She knew that Keikerri needed to find a pack. The best way would be to talk to the alphas. The red-brown wolf noticed the white alpha was finishing up her conversation and moved over to them. The pup moved back slightly, seeing that she was interested in talking to the male.

And, seeing that Keikerri was slightly uncomfortable with the number of wolves around him, she smiled and flicked her fluffy tail before moving away. She sniffed the air, catching whiff of another male. He was farther away from the other wolves, much farther than Keikerri had been. She tilted her head, curious but her attention was grabbed by the stupid rabbit that escaped her before.

It seemed to know the wolves nearby weren't hunting and was happily nibbling on some shoots. Pinning her ears to her head, Niabi got into a pretty poor hunter's crouch, but a hunter's crouch nevertheless, and started to stalk forward. The rabbit easily heard her and darted away. Niabi growled and dashed after it, her attention briefly not on the wolves as she started to chase the rabbit, headinging away from the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   

Back to top Go down

What are you to me? | AW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Samaria :: Unclaimed Lands :: Open Country-
Jump to: