Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current World Season
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» I have never been so insulted!
by Lark Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:42 am

» Our latest plans for this month and a little later...
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:43 pm

» Activity Check: July 2017
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:38 pm

» Earning Skill Points
by Lark Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:28 pm

» Larks Roleplay thread stash
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:39 pm

» Activity Check: June 2017
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:02 pm

» A sense of Purpose | AW
by Kamaji Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

» Join us on Discord!
by Lark Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 pm

» Rate the Event!
by Lark Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Top posting users this month
Lark

Share | 

What are you to me? | AW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lark
Admin

Chrystals : 1564

PostSubject: What are you to me? | AW   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Lark enjoyed strolls in the country. Walks like this calmed her mind and the female Alpha enjoyed the solitude and company the open land provided her. Armythian territory behind her, Lark had noted three other territories in which she made her business to avoid in order to ensure the safety of her well being. As a young Alpha, Lark knew all too well that she was vulnerable. The ancestor of Armythia had driven members out. The older Alpha long since passed, members unsure of Larks rules. The female felt unsure herself just how well she could rule.

The female paused in her steps, flicking her ears as she heard thunder and felt the shake of the ground as a heard of wild domestic horses made their way into the open fueld. Yards from them, Lark aligned her head and noticed she wasn't hungry enough to hunt right now, let alone strong enough to hunt such large beasts. The female sighed again and glanced around. Sometimes, it truly was lonely....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvesofsamaria.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Keikerri

Stig Guardian
Chrystals : 779

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:35 pm

Keikerri's tail wagged slightly, cracking a small smile in return to Amary's. He watched as Niabi gave him encouragement and then gave chase to a rabbit. The way the pup held herself was one of the reasons the herbivore had gotten away, and the dark male huffed a chuckle at seeing the playful abandon the pup had. He was grateful for the warm welcome the other wolves gave him. It was a nice change. Keikerri nodded again, "That's good." He trailed off, looking away. Jeez, he really was bad at this kind of stuff. He breathed in slowly, recollecting himself.

"So.. you must be the alpha of one of these territories." Keikerri said, sitting down. The big male huffed inwardly, scolding himself. Of course she is, you idiot. He ignored that thought, but still wondered if that was supposed to be an attempt at a conversation or what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

Stig Alpha
Chrystals : 996

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:52 am

Before the male tried reaching out to conversate with Amary on a fresh new topic from what they were talking about before, she took in the scenery they were in enjoying the breeze. She inhaled deeply and sighed deeply before returning to the dark male.

She gave a slight giggle to the topic select for the conversation, "Indeed I am. Alpha of the Eastern territories." She replied proudly looking at the male. She began to wonder about the male thinking to herself what was his position and was he a loner looking for a pack. Her thoughts began to wonder everywhere about the male so many questions popped into her head as they talked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:51 am

Keikerri shifted his paws, nodding slightly at Amary's reply. A small, uncertain, embarrassed smile appeared when the snowy female giggled, and his muscles relaxed further. The large male had finally managed to relax completely, though his trust was not fully put forth. That needed time, a privilege that had to be earned. He had no doubt that these wolves were trustworthy enough, but his own family had disowned him. A family he had had complete and utter trust in. That was an event in his life that made him unable to trust others until he was sure he knew them well enough. Even if interactions were polite and he had given his loyalty.

Keikerri saw curiosity spark in the alpha's eyes, and he had no doubt it was about himself. He guessed it would seem curious to have a stranger as quiet and closed off as he was suddenly appear. Curiosity he could see, but about what he could not tell. Keikerri was a little curious himself about the other, but he didn't want to pry too much. "If there is anything...you need to know, just ask." He told Amary, his head tilting up a bit into the wind. He would say as much as he could manage.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:53 pm

Lark nodded at Amarys response and dismissed the human subject just as the black male and Niabi joined the group. The male introduced himself and Lark considered his name quite foreign. The young Alpha shifted her gaze, glancing at Niabi as Amary seized up the dark male. Meanwhile, she flicked an ear when Sacred introduced her skills and requested to join her pack. Lark nodded. "Permission granted. Glad to have you aboard." Lark smiled at her new addition before hearing a sharp growl come from Niabi. She watched as the pup took off after a rabbit. She chuckled. All while the dark male she had first encountered...his scent faded. She snorted.

When Lark caught wind of Amary and Keikerris conversation, Lark jumped in. "Where do you come from? Your name is quite unique."
Back to top Go down
Keikerri

Stig Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:54 pm

Keikerri turned his gaze over to the dark female when she spoke up. His ears flicked back at the question, his tail twitching. He looked towards the sky, thinking of his response. He decided to tell the entire truth. "My home is far from here, towards the west. It was a desolate and crumbling society, strict being an understatement. We..." Keikerri paused, looked back at the alphas. His eyes went distant, remembering his former pack, "we.. were outsiders, and survival meant sometimes doing unhonorable things. My name means 'dark warrior'. I was trained at a unusually young age to fight and fend for myself."

Keikerri focused back on the present, mentally shaking himself. He cleared his throat, a small, humorless laugh escaping him. "But thank you for the comment. I've always liked my name nonetheless, and a name like Lark," He paused to look at the white female. "And Amary are quite nice to." Keikerri cleared his throats again, not used to talking to this length after so long of being silent.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Lark listened intently to his reply. She hadn't know that packs outside Samaria were so...secluded. The female nodded to his response, curious to hear more. Her own pack was born here in Samaria and so she was curious about the outside world, outside Samaria. "I have never been outside Samaria." She said. "Sounds like an adventure with many hardships." She looked to the other wolves around here. "Anyone else born of Samarian blood?" If most were outside, specific to her pack, she would need to teach them many things of survival skills and many more things about Samaria. "Have you even heard of Seagris?" The question slipped from her mouth almost as sudden as the thought entered her mind.

Back to top Go down
Niabi

Pup
Chrystals : 849

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:29 pm

Niabi was far too invested in trying to catch the rabbit rather than pay attention to where shew as going. Really, the young pup would've given up, knowing that trying to outrun the furry creature was not possible at her age. But she wanted so desperately to actually do something right. To be able to fend for herself and become more independent....that would please her greatly because the red-brown wolf had no idea how long she would stay with Lark and her pack. She wanted to be ready for the worst case scenario.

The bunny dove into a hole and Niabi whined, now quite a distance from the pack. She danced around the burrow, tail lashing from side to side in annoyance. She began trying to squeeze into the whole, her tiny claws digging into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:30 am

Keikerri chuckled at the Lark's response. That was one way you could think about, he guessed, but he didn't want to dwell any further than that. He tilted his head as the alpha asked one question, then another slipped out as easy as the first. The black male had not heard of this Seagris, in fact, and his ears pricked in curiosity. He went to lay one his side, still gazing up at the she-wolf to keep the conversation going. Though he, being as large as he was, didn't have to look up very far. "No," Keikerri replied, "this Seagris is unknown to me."

Keikerri's head quirked to the side as he saw the young pup dart out away from the others in his peripheral vision. She was still chasing the rabbit, though it had probably long lost her. He stood up as he felt Niabi stray far, and his ear flattened. "Hey, she shouldn't go that far from here." Alarm made Keikerri's fur stand, and he took a step. He didn't want the young wolf to get hurt from something unexpected. He barked once, hoping the call would reach Niabi's ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:46 pm

Lark tilted her head yet again at Keikerris response. Much knowledge they would need indeed, she though with a sigh to herself. The female smiled gently at the dark male. "Well, you have much to learn then." She said, and suddenly got distracted by the same instance he did. Niabi had been roaming for a while now and though there were no known predators in the area, Lark knew better than to assume safety. It seemed to put the male on edge and when Lark had stepped forward a few paces, he had barked to get her attention. A sharp bark of her own left the Alphas jaws. "Not so far! Even the small critters could be dangerous." She warned. Her muscles tensed, ready to act if the pup for hurt, even just a paw trip.
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Pup

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:18 pm

Niabi's attention was too invested in the rabbit to really hear the wolves' call. She heard them and her body tense, about to turn and trot back. But Niabi was also determined...if not stupid. Because she had been on her own for so long, Niabi had gotten used to doing what she wanted when she wanted. Now, she would have to learn to work in a pack, to be a unit rather than a sole player. It also would be some time for Niabi adjusting to an alpha and while Lark so far proved to be a kind soul, she was still an alpha nevertheless.

Though, the red-brown shewolf liked Keikerri and Lark enough and didn't want to think she was completely ignoring them. She was a pup, merely wanting to play and wander. So, she let out a sharp yip, a sound that assured them that she heard and that she was fine. However, she didn't move any closer, dancing around the hole. The rabbit was long gone, having escaped out another exit of the burrow. And Niabi seemed to be figuring that out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

Stig Alpha

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:40 pm

The female still had a spark of curiosity about the male in her eyes, she wanted to know more about the male though they had just met she wanted to know his story more importantly. But they female alpha knew that would be too much, they had just met, she didn't want to scare him off with her personal questions. Amary glances at Lark as she jumped in theur conversation seeming she must be interested in the male as well. Amary listened in the conversation and her ears perked up hearing the meaning of his name and where he came from. She was quiet bewildered but knew he must have had a very good reason to leave his home in search of a new home and new family to call his own. She smiled at the males comment and was proud of Keikerri, knowing some loners almost never talk to stranger wolves unless they know them very well and has earned their trust though Keikerri didn't do any of that. He seemed calmed as he talk and relaxed as he spoke to Lark.

"What is this Seagris you speak of, Lark?" She asked the alpha Lark. She too wondered what it was or whom it was and also unknown to the word. She wanted to know more about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:41 pm

Keikerri sniffed, shaking his head slightly. He heard the Niabi's yip, and he sighed slowly. Then a chuckle left him and he looked back at Amary when she stated a question. It was aimed at Lark, so his gaze flicked to the other alpha before returning to the snowy female. Keikerri's head tilted absentmindedly (I'm just realizing how much he does this), and his ears pricked up. The large male was curious about the other, though he didn't quite know why. Sure, he was curious about them all, but his curiosity seemed stronger with Amary.

Keikerri sat back down, glancing in the direction of a certain red-brown pup, but returned his gaze to the two females. He to was curious about the character Seagris, but he was distracted by something. His eyes slowly traveled sky-ward, then back down to the others, then back up. Keikerri could tell something was bothering him, but he couldn't tell what. He felt himself tense slightly again, and he was inwardly surprised. There was no threat or danger around, and yet he was slightly on edge. What is wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:15 pm

Lark smiled at her fellow aquantainces and pack mates. She glanced around at each wolf before speaking."Seagris is-" The female cut her words quick as she watched Niabi more closely. You would think that she was looking at the pup, but Lark had caught something moving in the bushes behind the young pup. A distance, but Lark could have sworn she had seen a color not identical to the green plants. The female Alpha took a few steps forward, tensing at the sight, her senses tingling. Was what she thought it was?

(I will post with game master after work in 2 hours^^)
Back to top Go down
Game Master

Chrystals : 586

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Mountain Lion

The large, 3 year old cat stalked it's way through the bushes. She had seen the herd of horses, but she knew how fast they were, but today she did t have a stomach for horse. The feline had the sudden desire for canine, as though under some sort of spell. The cougar stalked, searching, eventing for the familiar canine stench she came across whenever she picked from the bones of carcasses during the winter when food was scarce. The predator found a present then, something that she would find most satisfactory. The feline stalked in the bushes, and there she spied the pup, waiting, stalking. The group of wolves in the distance couldn't possibly see her at this distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

Stig Alpha

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:59 am

Amary felt the tension in the air as did Keikerri, it was an uncomfortable feeling. Her fur stood up on her neck sensing something strange in the air sniffing the air she then gazed off in the direction where Lark had stared off cutting off half her statement. She began to worry. She then stood up taking a few steps to the alpha's side, "What is it Lark?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:00 pm

Keikerri lowered his head, moving his gaze back towards the pup. A growl rumbled in his throat, and his body stiffened further. The tension between the two alphas and him seemed to grow, and he examined the trees beyond Niabi. A form seemed to lurk there, but he couldn't be sure. He growled again, taking a couple steps forward as Lark and Amary had. "Niabi," Keikerri said warningly to the pup, his body lowering to the ground. "Niabi, come back here." The large male heard alarm creeping back into his voice as he focused on the unnatural form in the green foliage. His tailed waved cautiously, his legs tensing to pounce towards the youngster in the blink of an eye if need be. And to Keikerri, that seemed very likely.

The black male glanced at the two females beside him, his lips twitched back above his canines. "Hey, is that a..." He trailed off as he turned his attention back to Niabi. Keikerri slunk forward again, trying to close the distance between him and the red-brown she wolf. He stopped short again, not wanting to trigger the predator forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niabi

Pup

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:36 pm

Niabi perked her ears up, stopping her attempts to reach the rabbit. The adults had a lot of fear and concern in her voice, making her rather curious about why they sounded so scared. She sniffed the air, flicking her tail. Her fur slowly started to rise. Oh...that stench. Niabi knew the stench...but that was about all of her knowledge. The pup had never seen a mountain lion, which any wolf would know that this was what was stalking her at the moment. Niabi had some across the smell during her time out here but never did she follow it, often more concerned with finding food.

A slight rustle of the bushes caught her attention. She looked around, her young, inexperienced eyes not catching the slight discoloration in the bushes. Fearless though, Niabi didn't move, only tensed up as well. Her green eyes narrowed and she growled. Though, again, the growl wasn't very frightening in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

Stig Alpha

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Amary slunk forward slowly beside Keikerri, making her way down to the pup. "I'll deal with it. You get the pup." Ake said quietly glancing at the male before cutting the predator hidden withint the bushes off is glance on the pup. She distracted the unknown beast while Keikerri took care of the pup.

She was certain the beast wouldn't pounce out if it saw a group of wolves surrounding it. Qietly she stopped sensing it moving in the bushes watching the beast demon-demon-like eyes pierce through the bushes. Amary growled defensively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Keikerri glanced at the passing alpha, and nodded slightly. Worry about Amary sprung up in him, but his worry for Niabi had his main focus at the moment. The black male stalked forward on his belly, glancing at the big cat and the female. "Niabi, don't. Just come here." Keikerri whispered, trying to get all the way to the pup. A growl escaped his throat at the same time Amary did and he rose from the ground slightly. He was not going let the young she-wolf get hurt.

Keikerri circed around to cut the predator off from Niabi, looking back at Amary and gave a nod of his head. He looked at the pup, grunting as he jerked his head toward Lark. His stomach was tight and churning with emotions, and in the back of his head he wondered why he cared so much about these wolves. They weren't exactly strangers anymore, but he had trained himself not to care to much about anything or anyone. Well, all he knew was that he would feel regret if he just turned away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:03 pm

Lark watched as the black male from Amarys pack inched his way towards Niabi. The new step-mother watched the bushes as Keikerri glanced at them. Lark nodded in affirmation. Amary took the lead, watching the predator in the bushes as the black male moved to get Niabi. Lark glanced at Sacred. "Watch the bushes closely." She ordered the grey and white female. "Bark if the cat shows signs of attack." Lark moved foward, slimming outward to try and catch the cat from behind while occupied with the others. She even wished the other dark male who kept to himself was here to help, but they had to play this right, or someone might get hurt. Lark paused at the bush line, quiet. She glanced and the others at a distance from her and flicked her tail to indicate some form of distraction. The plan she was thinking was to rescue Niabi and then push the cat out of hiding to face the group of wolves so they could interrogate him. The cat was far from any mountain, and that, to her, was unusual.
Back to top Go down
Niabi

Pup

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:44 pm

Niabi wanted to help. It was as simple as that. Logically, she knew that she wouldn't be able to fight off whatever was in the bushes because of her size, age, and lack of experience. The red wolf hated being useless though and while the wolves quietly started to move and organize an attack, Niabi was eager to prove that she was no puppy in distress. However, she heard the urgency in her new friend's voice and relaxed her body.

Moving slowly, she approached the black male, ears pinned slightly as her eyes near left the bushes were she knew something was lurking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

Stig Alpha

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:38 pm

Amary stayed clear watching the miniscule beast in the bushes it's eyes piercing back at her but she wasnt bothered by the eyes. Though they looked intimidating she didn't let them fool her for a second, she stood her grounds locking all focus on the beast hoping Keikerri has the pup by now. She spots Lark from her peripherals not making eye contact afraid she might give her position away so she stayed focused. By now she figured Lark and Keikerri would be in position by now bUT she kept still wanting to make sure everyone was in position before creeping closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

Stig Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:33 pm

Keikerri nodded at Niabi as she started to come forward toward him, his muscles still tense. He glanced at the the big cat, his grey orbs narrowing. The black brute turned his head toward Amary and Lark, nodding in affirmation. "Good job, Niabi. Just keep coming, slowly now." He smiled at the pup before positioning himself between her and the predator. To him, everything had slowed down considerably. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears and drumming through his body, and he felt the tiny change in the wind. He curled his lips back at the stench of the big cat, a growl escaping his maw. Keikerri hated encounters like this, hated the threat of violence. His body grew cold and he shivered, nudging Niabi. "Stay behind us. You're doing fine."

Keikerri sniffed the air, an image of the field forming in his head. It seemed that where everyone was was a good defense, but he didn't know with the cat. They were sneaky, lying things and could pull tricks if one weren't careful and not paying attention. His was confident that Niabi was safe and no harm would come to her. And he would make sure of that. And that no harm would come to Amary or Lark. He would put himself before letting them get hurt.

Chrystals : 586

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:46 pm

The cat watched as the small group seemed to know she was there. As each dog made their position, the lion was heavy set on the pup, the thing behind the male who now growled at her, which in turn earned them all a yowl from her jaws. The young cat hissed and laughed. "Stupid canines! The effort is useless." She hissed again, but she didn't move from her position. With the male where he was, she knew by his form that a simple pounce wouldn't do. She had to plan this carefully. "You are a strong male." She purred. "Have you faced my kind before?" She would taunt him, reel him in. She hissed again, liking her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:57 pm

Lark picked her way carefully, making sure that she wasn't spotted by the cats peripheral vision. When she found a view to the other in a way that the cat wasn't far from her reach, Lark released the breath she had been holding. Niabi was now safer behind Keikerri and Amary. The bird marked female jumped when the cat yowled. Larks ears fell and she cringed at the cats voice as she addressed Keikerri. Lark needed to make sure that she was ready to distract that cat somehow, but she was clueless. She was slightly more interested in knowing why this cat was even here. Lark needed to get it out in the open to take away it's current advantage where the others couldn't tell what the cat would do, but how?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   

Back to top Go down

What are you to me? | AW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Samaria :: Unclaimed Lands :: Open Country-
Jump to: