Survival is like a game.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Current World Season
Switch Accounts



Latest topics
» I have never been so insulted!
by Lark Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:42 am

» Our latest plans for this month and a little later...
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:43 pm

» Activity Check: July 2017
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:38 pm

» Earning Skill Points
by Lark Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:28 pm

» Larks Roleplay thread stash
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:39 pm

» Activity Check: June 2017
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:02 pm

» A sense of Purpose | AW
by Kamaji Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

» Join us on Discord!
by Lark Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 pm

» Rate the Event!
by Lark Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Top posting users this month
Lark
 

Share | 
 

 What are you to me? | AW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lark
Admin
avatar


Posts : 276
Chrystals : 1564
Age : 21

PostSubject: What are you to me? | AW   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Lark enjoyed strolls in the country. Walks like this calmed her mind and the female Alpha enjoyed the solitude and company the open land provided her. Armythian territory behind her, Lark had noted three other territories in which she made her business to avoid in order to ensure the safety of her well being. As a young Alpha, Lark knew all too well that she was vulnerable. The ancestor of Armythia had driven members out. The older Alpha long since passed, members unsure of Larks rules. The female felt unsure herself just how well she could rule.

The female paused in her steps, flicking her ears as she heard thunder and felt the shake of the ground as a heard of wild domestic horses made their way into the open fueld. Yards from them, Lark aligned her head and noticed she wasn't hungry enough to hunt right now, let alone strong enough to hunt such large beasts. The female sighed again and glanced around. Sometimes, it truly was lonely....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvesofsamaria.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Amary

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 93
Chrystals : 996
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:30 pm

Amary growled louder hearing the beast speak from the bushes. Amary at first didn't feel the need to respond but as the beast began to spoke her anger arose more and more like a volcano she finally spoke to the beast. "You have no right to speak to us for the trouble u have caused. Targeting the pup as prey for your own well being. You are greatly mistaken." She stood her ground knowing the beast plan to draw Keikerri in to attack him.

Amary raised her head staring into the beast eyes from the bushes and flicks her tail slightly. "Show yourself beast. There's no where to run, your surrounded." She ordered the beast seeing Keikerri take a step forward to her side. "What is your purpose here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niabi

avatar

Pup
Posts : 34
Chrystals : 849
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:53 pm

Niabi watched as the black male moved so that he stood between her and the threat. She wanted to tell him to back away with her, not wanting anyone to get hurt. Curious, she peeked her head out from behind as she heard something taunt Keikerri from the bushes. The red-brown wolf peeled her lip back, baring her teeth at the cat. She would make this thing her chew toy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keikerri

avatar

Stig Guardian
Posts : 57
Chrystals : 779
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 pm

(Sorry for the late reply!)
Keikerri was silent at the creature's taunt, glaring with an icy aura. He did not succumb to such words, even if it meant his own life. He glanced at Amary as she stepped up to his side, snapping at the big cat. He was thankful, yes, but he didn't want anyone to get in between him and the threat. It wasn't exactly a humble thing, but he felt a sort of responsibility for the people around him. Keikerri looked up at the cat, baring his sharp canines. "I have and I must say you are very easy to deal with."

He started to slowly make his way forward, knowing what the plan was. He didn't care, as long as he made time for the others. "We have no quarrel with you, we do not wish a fight." Keikerri spoke slowly and surely, stopping a few paces from the mountain lion, "leave our lands and avoid something you will regret." The black wolf stood tall, his tail high. His grey irises glared daggers and he was ready to pounce at any second. If looks could kill...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master



Posts : 7
Chrystals : 586

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:44 pm

The cat yowled, laughing at them. "My, you dogs are feisty, aren't you?" The feline hissed. "I come by my masters request." She said, eyeing the pup hungrily. "The pup would have been a bonus." She kicked her lips, chickling. "Do you want to hear it, or not?" She got distracted for a moment. "I find you wolves to be quite interesting.", she purred. Flicking her tail, she glared at the redeemed female. "I thought your kind had better manners than most, but I suppose i was wrong..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 93
Chrystals : 996
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon May 01, 2017 11:31 am

Her ears twitched to the sound of its voice, it's eyes still piercing through the bushes at her. The fur on the back of her neck stood up alarmed by every sound and movement made, her ears picked up to the word "master" and she began to wonder asking herself questions and reconsidering their attack. She wanted to know more about the feline's so called "master" and why did "master" send it all the way out here. Maybe to spy on us to know what the packs strength and weakness are. How many wolves were in each pack and the layout of eacharge of the territories. Amary didn't like this she was confused too many questions she asked herself and not much information about them to answer them.

She ignored the felines intimidating remark at the end mainly wanting to know more about this "master" figure. "If you are willing to comply reasonably and not target our kind as prey then we can come to a sense of peace to talk more about this master figure of yours. Yes?" She sat down gently on her haunches neatly laying her tail next to her. "If I'm not mistaken, you felines have great decision-making skills. Always landing on your feet from every pounce you make, you don't want to prove me wrong.. Do you?" She gave the feline a honorable smart remark look smiling at the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin
avatar


Posts : 276
Chrystals : 1564
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Wed May 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Lark perked her ears at the felines mention of a master after Keikerri had stood his ground. Good, she thought. Keep him talking. The female wished that she had a strong Alpha male to take care of such things. None were around. Looks like it was Keikerri his females to do the job. She wandered if perhaps a show of many Alphas may scare the feline off. She looked to the group of new recruits, not enough to take much of a stand. She needed a few males, or otherwise a miracle if the plan didn't work. She sighed inwardly and waited curiously for the felines reply to Amarys questions. Lark too, wanted to know who this "master" was. Was he an enemy to be feared? We they being watched? Samaria was full of surprises.

(We'll treat this as though she hasn't met zero yet since it has already been said she was the soul leader hehe.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvesofsamaria.forumotion.com
Niabi

avatar

Pup
Posts : 34
Chrystals : 849
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Wed May 10, 2017 11:00 pm

Niabi stood by the others, tilting her head in curiosity. She pinned her ears at the cat's taunt thrown at her and growled. She didn't move towards the larger feline, not being overly stupid. She was stupid at times; this was not one of those times. She listened quietly, the others asking the same questions that were running through her head. Not to mention, Niabi was watching. Learning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master



Posts : 7
Chrystals : 586

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sat May 20, 2017 9:23 pm

Glancing again at the young pup, the feline yowled. "As smart as you are, wolf, I hope you have the smarts to know I do not give anything up without a price." She liked her lips, slowly. These wolves were smart and she realized the wolves most likely didn't have anything to trade with. All the scents didn't match, meaning no wolf belonged to a pack. At least not recently. After a thought, the feline stood and took one step out of the bushes so her chest and face were exposed. She hissed at the group, exposing sharp fangs. "Very well. I will tell you what I know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 93
Chrystals : 996
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue May 23, 2017 7:43 pm

"I assume you do. I mean who wouldnt?" She smiles at her own smart remark towards the feline. She was quite proud of herself, willing to talk with another beast capable of killing just as she was took guts. As much as she wanted to enjoy the pride for taking up such a task, she hid her inner enjoyment and focused on the feline beast. She remained quiet and still as can be as the feline exposed itself from the bushes, it's eyes still locked on to her eyes. "Now that we can see u much better, let's talk about that 'master' of urs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin
avatar


Posts : 276
Chrystals : 1564
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sat May 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Lark thought the element of surprise was neccessary, but this cat was more than happy to show herself. She gave Amary praise in mind but Lark knew the cat hadn't realized Lark was there yet. She would stay put, ducking from the long, swishing cat tail that swiftly began to annoy the young alpha. Finally, they would hear why the cat was here. Outside the bushes, it was open. Lark gave a thought to walk Amary through interrogation, but she needed to be careful in case the cat discovered her and gave chase. She slipped to an opening where she hoped Amary would see her, or even Keikerri, to aid in the discussion. 'Ask their nature of the visit' she mouthed. They needed to know if they meant to be sworn enemies, alliances, or neutral. Lark didn't know which she liked better. Glancing at Niabi, she would take none of the above. 'Brave girl' she mouthed to the pup. She wondered how she was doing. Curious, but hopefully not too frightened by the cats advances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvesofsamaria.forumotion.com
Niabi

avatar

Pup
Posts : 34
Chrystals : 849
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sat May 27, 2017 5:52 pm

Niabi shuffled her paws, ear twitching as the cat moved slightly closer. Instead of remaining behind the black male though, the red pup moved next to him. Her tail lifted up slightly and she raised her head up. She had seen the alphas of her pack do this while meeting potential threats. Body language that suggested they meant no harm, but were also in complete control of the situation. The little one didn't know what to do exactly. All she did know was she didn't want to feel or be helpless. If these wolves were willing to fight, then she would join them. Would she lose in minus 3 seconds? Yes, yes she would. But it was three extra seconds of the cat being distracted long enough for the adults to handle the situation should a fight arise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seagris

avatar

Posts : 1
Chrystals : 598

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:45 pm

In the midst of the climax, the wise ancestor knew that he shouldn't intervene. The ghostly wolf, pawed at the ground until he stood unseeing beside the young female Sigma Alpha. As he peered into the soul of the fearsome cat, he uncovered a dark plot that the Guardian of Samaria could not see befall his fellow wolves. He would regret it, but he would make himself known to the female alpha alone, guiding her. "Be careful." He warned. "The enemy is near and you are fewer than they. You must dispell her plot and defend Samaria." The battle would be fierce, but Seagris would protect his kin at all cost. With one sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 93
Chrystals : 996
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:27 pm

The young alpha grew impatient with the fearsome cat, a look of disbelief painted her face. She imagined whatever the cat had to say was only a lie, ashe knew a cat under pressure or stressing to make a life threatening decision would do anything to get out of an interrogating situation like this. Her eyes shifted slightly remembering Lark positioned unknowingly behind the cat, she read the lips of the alpha then flicks her ear signaling she saw her. "What is the nature of your visit here?" She spoke softly to the cat. As she waited for the cats response felt a long lost presence from someone she's never seen before but has always felt dearly to, then heard a faint whispering voice in her ear. She listened carefully and hard, understanding the voice. A smirk appeared on her muzzle as it disappeared saying softly to herself. "Yes Saegris.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Creature

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 5
Chrystals : 180

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:06 am

Note: I'm just gonna hop in as if he's never met anyone in case Amary claimed to be only leader, or word of Shepard being alpha. Hope thats okay Razz

Creature lay beneath the large canopy made of fallen branches from a recent storm. The pine made a decent shelter where Creature has made his residence for a while, but seeing as his health was deteriorating from the lack of nutrients, Creature had to bid his farewell to the little home the wolf had created. The brute took a whiff of the air; their was a fresh kill nearby. Deer. The scent of the doe made Creature's mouth water—he thought about how the meat would feel in between his inscisors, how it would taste. To feel the chunks huge hunk of meat and bones breaking under his fangs right about now right about now - the thoughts were pure bliss, although the lad had to stop himself since his muse just made him even hungrier. Rising off his haunches, the brute trekked towards the scent, however the closer he got to his destination, the more overwhelming other scents became. There were wolves nearby. Although Creature wasn't positive they'd accept him, or consider him a trespasser in case the land was claimed, a number of wolves in his mind meant possible leftover food. Perhaps the deer was theirs?

Creature continued his search for the wolves, food, shelter, or residence. The brute, at this point, wasn't sure what he wanted or needed - he just walked and would let whatever happened, happen. While taking in local landmarks, the brute tried to find a common scent - a pack. However, from closer examination, the canine could distinguish the land was unclaimed, and that a number of rogues made residence. He had to check this out; his gnawing hunger could wait for now. There was another scent - a feline. Creature gritted his teeth - the canis had a grand distaste for felines.

There was conversation overhead; the feline and the wolves were.. talking? As amber hues took in the scene from afar, the tension was clearly evident. Creature could only assume the feline was out for attack, and watching where it's eyes trailed to, the brute spotted a pup.
"Oh," Creature murmured to himself, the dots connecting mentally in his cranium. Seeing as his assistance may be necessary, Creature made his presence known by standing beside the rojo multicolored femme who interrogated the cat. In comparison, the lad was much stronger, but the femme was well built herself. He didn't let his thoughts distract him, though.
"Make sure someone watches the kid; this 'talk' may just be a diversion to take and consume your kin." He murmured to the femme, while his eyes wavered between each individual. This was a bold move from the lad; hopefully something good would come from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master



Posts : 7
Chrystals : 586

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:14 pm

The feline yowled as another male entered the area. With numbers griwing, she was beginning to feel intimidated slightly. The cat shifted her paws and hissed, "Fine!" At the canines. "My master wishes for the wolves to bow before him!" She bellowed, raising herself high, to seem taller. "The Mountain Lion king of the northern mountains has seen these lands claimed. Bow! Or he will hunt you until you're all dead!" She kicked her chops, catching the pup in her peripheral vision.

(Cheesy, but let's get to the action already!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin
avatar


Posts : 276
Chrystals : 1564
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:44 pm

In her position the Alpha could easily take the cat by surprise, but the cat would be flexible and the lpha was still learning her bearings as an Alpha for Armythia. The las noted Armythias return gesture just as a dark male appeared beside her. Lark wondered who he was, but he seemed to be on their side. The female watched as Amary questioned the cat again and this time they got an answer, one that took lark a moment to register. The feline wanted all wolves in the area to bow? Mountain Lion king? Lark didn't like this. She had to abandon her attempt to catch the cat by surprise. It was time to take action before Amary could refuse. Lark felt that the cat seemed to fixed on her and Niabi. The Alpha looked at he adopted pup before she backed away from her position quickly when, suddenly, she paused. If she caught the cat off guard, the cat wouldn't be able to spring at the others. It was suicide! Lark weighed her options. The entire group might pitch in...She could possibly give the cat a fright...The Alpha was on the mission before she took it all back. "Wolves do not submit to a feline!" She yelled, snapping her jaws on the cats flicking tail. She yanked back with all her might, hoping this would cause the cat to give chase or perhaps distract her enough for the pack of wolves before her to stand up and scare off the cat. This feline asked too much...her games were pausing for time. She had mentioned other felines...but if the pack proved to be strong perhaps the feline would think back on her threat and the great cat would leave them alone...It was too soon to look ahead...Lark had signed her death bed early...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvesofsamaria.forumotion.com
Creature

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 5
Chrystals : 180

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:23 am

The femme the brute spoke to had not given him a response back; in fact, none of them did. However, another femme - presumably of leadership status - made her move on the feline after giving Creature acknowledgement. The brute withheld himself while listening on the conversation - this cat spoke of a cat lord wanting to claim the land. Creature couldn't stop himself from rolling his dark hues; "How cliche,"
Cats were supposed to be solitary - except during heat, so this just confused him; the canine already had distrust of felines. The conversation was just putting him at edge. His nerves were on high end, claws kneading into the dirt under him. Saliva dripped from his unconsciously agate chops; the brute was dying to kill. A yell, or command - Creature wasn't sure which - was pitched from the femme. Everyone seemed to be waiting on her reaction before making their own move; perhaps this gal was the one in charge?
Not liking following a stranger's order - if there was one to even follow - the brute wasn't completely thrilled with aiding the lass. Overhearing more conversation, Creature wasn't sure to shred the cat into kitty-bits originally or to laugh. This cat was.. pathetic. The canis snorted almost, withholding his degrading remarks, and almost turned his back on the incident. However, Creature halted in his steps when she striked; nobody had helped or jumped in right away; the move, her attack alone, was a death wish. Seeing as nobody was leaping in, the male sent looks of shame to the others. If this canis was their leader, then they were disrespectful to their alpha for not defending her. Creature felt pity for the lass; leaving her to fight alone and die would be a rude gesture of him, and that was pretty bad because it took a lot to gain sympathy from the brute.
"Cowards.. all of you, cowards.." The guy hissed at the adult wolves before lunging at the feline with open incisors. His fangs met with the cheek of the feline, then released and moved to the nape in attempt to knock her over. If the two died in attempt of this, at least Creature would die by generosity instead of carelessness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 93
Chrystals : 996
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:34 am

The young alpha paused, she didn't expect the feline's response to be so strict and direct with force. She pondered for a moment, wondering if this mountain lion king could be a potential threat for the wolves of Samaria anD their future. She glances at the brute male who dares to call her out for being a coward. She was not a coward, letting this brute call them all out like that made her blood seethe. She hated being called out by a duranged wolf who he knew nothing about, though his advise was quite convincing and helpful towards the situation his presence only made the feline more weary of the situation and jump right into her explanation. Grateful, yes she was, but she his choice of words were unnecessary, however, she let the moment go of appointing him of his position of who he was surrounded with and thought back to the feline. She was shocked by Larks actions, she knew she was signing her death bed early but she must have not cared, she then decided to join in with lark and the brute male on the raid. She jumped in locking her incisors on the feline's throat, in hope to suffocate it. Now she was signing her death bed but at least it would be worth something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master



Posts : 7
Chrystals : 586

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:08 pm

The great cat had expected them to bow to her. Threats usually worked. Wolves were weak in small groups, but she had not anticipated, an attack from behind. She didn't even have time to register the female wolf shout before a pain emerged from her tail. Like a house cat, the feline howled and hissed, whirling to lash a large paw at the female, but the female wolf's attack encouraged the wolves to riot the feline. She felt a body slam into her and fangs at her cheek. The cat screamed at the pain and suddenly felt jaws at her nape. The cat twisted, to the side, but she felt jaws on her neck now. Infuriated, the cat clawed at a red fired female, catching her leg, not too deep, of course, but hopefully enough to immobilize. Next she twisted as best she could, catching him in the side with a sharp claw, racking diagonally to his shoulder. The dark female was next. The cat hissed at the female Nd struck before the female could react, giving her a blow to the side, a blow meant to crush bones. The feline hissed and laughed at her brave but foolish enemies. "You're finished!" She screamed. "Bow to me!" She demanded, eyeing them with a fiery glare.

(If anyone is dissatisfied with this, let me know)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamaji

avatar

Azur Guardian
Posts : 31
Chrystals : 846

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:30 pm

The male found himself in a field hoping that O'Malley was able to keep up with his sprint. While running through the forest, he had heard the sound of a feline and wondered what could possibly be going on. The male paused at the sight he saw from the edge of the forest. A pack of wolves were attacking a feline. This was unwise. He needed to help them before they were killed. The smell of blood was thick in the air. In the frenzy, the male spotted a pup. He was shocked, surprised the pup was alright and the feline not noticing it. The male needed to think up a strategy before the feline struck at the others, or the pup for that matter. He had a plan tgen, and looked back at Mal as he leaped into action. "Save the pup first!" He shouted. "Get the wounded to safety while I distract the cat." He commanded to her, running with purpose. The male paused before the cat and howled to get her attention. "Leave them be!" He snarled. Ears flat and head lowered, the male was ready for battle. His eyes found a dark male, not too hurt like the rest. Perhaps he would help...

_________________
Avatar by O'Malley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 93
Chrystals : 996
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Amary was caught by surprise. The feline was still up willing to put on a fight even with three strong adult wolves on top of her, the feline still managed to chew her way on top of them all. A slight whimper she gave the feline but she didn't give up just yet a small cut to the back leg wasn't going to stop her. Amary took advantage of the feline's blind spot and made her way to its back attacking it from behind, she went straight for its spinal cord. With enough force she chewed and the feline's back breaking into its armored coat, despite all the throwing and bucking the feline was doing to get her off she didn't let go. She gripped onto the feline with her claws not letting go, and chewed her way to the soft tendons and bones. Draining all her power into her jawbone she locked on with her jaws and bit at the feline's spinal cord wiggling and shaking her head back and forth till she heard a break then silence... Was it over? She couldn't tell only time could, so she waited...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Creature

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 5
Chrystals : 180

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:40 pm

To his liking, his comment - rude, as it was intended - gained the reaction and attention Creature desired: fury. In their offended minds, a gal - the fiery one - had joined in the quarrel. The lass stood beside him, her fangs hanging onto the throat of the beast. It was a decent move, the lad gave her that, but it was too soon during the battle. The cat had too much fight to allow a move like that slide so easily; perhaps if it were weaker, it'd work, but that wasn't the case today. In a moment's time, the feline struck back in anguish to the spar. The brute had a claw to the shoulder, flesh exposed and blood oozing from the cut, yelped in utter pain. The hurt from the wound surged to his very bone that Creature was too distracted to notice the attacks upon the other females. All the brute could collect was shouting  from the cat, then from his.. comrades? His amber hues traced over to a well-built male, following him a female. They spoke, but words weren't connecting.

There was a loud thud that shook the ground; the feline had pushed the 'alpha' over and had her pinned.
"Fu-" He murmured, wobbling in all directions as the events played out. The brute yelled commands to the new femme (O'Malley), which she did as directed, and met eyes with him. Now that adrenaline pulsated through his veins, the pain from his sore was almost masked over with the feelings of fury, bloodlust, angst, and the urge to move. The brute nodded; joining allegiance with the other male, his movements and motions as a sorta telepathic message to the brute. It was an unspoken allegiance - one Creature would hold to him grave, if the other wolf  was worth the fight.

The feline was too fixated on the other male to notice Creature standing behind it, but before the duo could strike, the fiery one made her move. Her name was unknown to the brute, but the gal had Creature's slim respect. She latched herself onto the vertebrate of the feline - a bizarre move, but smart since the cat was distracted. The cat whipped and bucked around like a raging bronco, but the femme held on. The moment was fast-paced, too fast for either of the brutes to aid in the quarrel, so they stood back until necessary. In mere seconds, there was almost a shatter that would be audible. Creature gritted his teeth, but curiosity struck him. The feline lay amidst the dirt - was she accepting defeat? ..Was she even alive?

He noticed the rise and fall of its chest; it was alive. Creature neared the lioness and nosed his was under it's chin and lifted its head. At first the cat snapped, causing Creature to quickly back up, then return once the feline realized it's doom. It was immobile.
"Brilliant.." Creature announced while eyeing the fiery lass and the creature beneath his paws, "You know, it'd be kinda sucky if we left you here to starve and perish.."
The brute cackled evilly, teasing the cat while it looked up at him in horror: "I'm not like that, though, I'll help you.."
He rose off his rump, nearing it's womb and unexposed stomach, opening it up with his snout like a treasure chest.
"Oh, you poor thing," He whined playfully, then immediately snapped at the wound before gently pulled back in feeding manner. The cat yowled and cried for mercy, but Creature felt the blood between his teeth. The brute tasted iron on his tongue, only craving more. Ignoring the cries from the cat and also the wolves, Creature began to feast onto the cat until it's life slipped from it's eyes. It was gone, and so was Creature's hunger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamaji

avatar

Azur Guardian
Posts : 31
Chrystals : 846

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:04 pm


The male stood in surprise by the next few events. A red wolf rose to her courage and immobilized the cat with a bone cracking snap to its back. The male cringed, but that wasn't the disturbing part for the male. It was watching the dark male torture the creature. The male was glad that it was over. He looked to the red female."You alright?" He asked, eyeing her wounds. He was no healer. Mal would need to attend them. He looked in the direction a dark female lay unconcious. He nodded to the dark male. "Check on her while I look after the others." He said, then looked to the pup. "You alright?" He expected trauma, but from a distance, earlier he could tell. The injuries didn't seem life threatening, bruises, maybe some scars. Every one would live to another day...that was a good sign.

_________________
Avatar by O'Malley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

avatar

Stig Alpha
Posts : 93
Chrystals : 996
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:29 pm

The female panted heavily, relieved yes she was now the future of the pack was safe but for how long was it gonna last? She didn't know, aside of her thoughts, she was greeted by a white and black male wolf. She thanked him of his worry and wounds but she felt fine a couple of scars that will heal easily it's not like she hasn't had them before. "I'm fine. Thank you." Thought she was grateful of both male wolves coming to her aid of worry she watched in horror of the dark male- Creature- satisfy his hunger on the feline now helpless to defend herself from the brute male's incisors tear into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O'Malley

avatar

Azur Healer
Posts : 24
Chrystals : 314

PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:43 pm



There was no hesitation when O'Malley arrived where she didn't take on her motherly duties right away; although Kamaji ordered her to ease the young pup, O'Malley already had the child under her paw. The femme picked the young wolf up by the nape, moving her away, and shielded her eyes from the scene. There were even moments where the femme couldn't watch, but silence signalled her eyes to peek at the scene ahead. She saw the cat lay in defeat from the young fuego wolf. The small group were wounded, but it was over.. sorta. There was a brute who took the scene further and ate the feline, causing O'Malley to gag. "Deranged freak.."

Kamaji attended mostly everyone who joined in the feat, then sauntered to the young pup.: "Watch her, love," The healer asked with a gentle lick, then walked away to look at the damage.
There was a wolf unconcious, one with a scratch on the leg, and the other with a shredded shoulder. She gagged, but not from result of seeing the bloody mess they all were - it was from the wolf playing with the feline carcass in joy. She shuddered, saving his wounds for last.

"I need someone to get me some water.. It'll walk her up!" She demanded to anyone listening, hovering over the ebony lass. Examining her ruffled body mass, she felt along her side, trying to detect damage under the skin. "I think she has a rib broken.." She whispered to herself, then sighed, "Nothing can be done for that except for an herbal antibotic to ease pain,"
She made a mental note to find some, or make some if she found ingredients. While looking around for other wounds, she found none except small scratches - none of which were concern right now; they were already finished bleeding, and the skin was already pulled together, closing it - ceasing it from getting infected. She'd be fine. O'Malley then glanced at the red-coated wolf  for injury:

"I'm gonna need you to listen to me," The femme murmured softly, but there was order underlined in her softspoken tone. "It's gonna burn, its gonna itch, but you will not touch it. No running either,"
Seeing as nobody came to aid like she hoped, O'Malley sighed, then looked the wolf in the eyes.
"You did a courageous act.." The femme began, then looked to the wooded area. "I'll be back shortly,"

The femme departed from the pack in search of her pack of tools she had collected and dropped on her way here. The gal retraced her steps, then dug under forage finally locating it under a bush. Having the package in her mouth, the femme sat next to the fiery lady.
"This may hurt, but it'll fight infection." O'Malley explained while placing the liquidified mint leaves into the cut, then placed ravelled up cobweb in place over it. "It'll need to be cleaned every so often and re-applied, let me know if you need help."

O'Malley sauntered over to the ebony female again, nosing her awake with her snout with no avail. "She'll have to regain conciousness on her own unless there's a river nearby."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What are you to me? | AW   

Back to top Go down
 
What are you to me? | AW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of Samaria :: Unclaimed Lands :: Open Country-
Jump to: