Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current World Season
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» I have never been so insulted!
by Lark Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:42 am

» Our latest plans for this month and a little later...
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:43 pm

» Activity Check: July 2017
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:38 pm

» Earning Skill Points
by Lark Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:28 pm

» Larks Roleplay thread stash
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:39 pm

» Activity Check: June 2017
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:02 pm

» A sense of Purpose | AW
by Kamaji Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

» Join us on Discord!
by Lark Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 pm

» Rate the Event!
by Lark Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Top posting users this month
Lark

Share | 

The Huntress and The Bird [P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightshade

Chrystals : 792

PostSubject: The Huntress and The Bird [P]   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Padding through the wide open spacing caused the female to step stiffly, no tree's to give the hunter cover gave a lot of reason not to feel comfortable. The only sound really was the sound of distant thundering of hooves. Her stomach already full from the lunch she had snagged while at The Small Human Settlement although she nearly lost it to a group of wild dogs that thought it better to thief than hunt for themselves. "Disrespectful mutts." The black furred fae growled under her breath as she continued her stride through the grass. She wondered almost aimlessly not even sure what she was looking for anymore. She could easily smell the scent of other wolves, whether they were loners or some pack she couldn't give a damn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

Chrystals : 1579

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress and The Bird [P]   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:32 pm

The lonely Alpha knew she needed to find a pack member if she was going to survive challenges within her territory. She had survived this far but the female knew she needed to find numbers and strength. Lark Easten was a dark wolf with leadership skills but also a good heart and a lot of gutt. When the female caught wind of the dark female, she investigated and trotted her way over. "Greeting s." Lark said. She tilted her head. "You look lost." She smiled smiggly. Keeping her dominant strature, the female waited for this new wolf to react. The thickness of the wolfs coat indicated that she was thick furred, but was she strong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolvesofsamaria.forumotion.com
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress and The Bird [P]   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:51 pm

Nose twitching at the arrival of a new and much fresher scent nightshade paused just in time to hear a voice. Head and ears swiveling in the direction of the stranger. Night didn't know what to make of this wolves approach and how she just waltzed up to a complete stranger and started a conversation. Most of the loners she had met had been...tense. "Hello.." Night greeted steadily, eyes flickering over the dark pelted female. Rolling her shoulders Night raised her head slightly higher trying to level her gaze with the now smug wolf. "Lost? No, it is hard to be lost without a destination being preset."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress and The Bird [P]   Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:00 pm

Lark paused as the wolfe spoke. She nodded."Indeed it is." The Alpha glanced around, no one near. The meeting of this wolf would need to be a test. Lark only took the strongest. Or at least tried to. "Where do you come from?" She asked, noting how much care the female had taken to ensure that the meeting wasn't so calm as Lark had intended. The golden hued female stepped slitled to the side and sat down, noting how the female had attempted to level her head with hers. "You have anyone with you?" She asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress and The Bird [P]   Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:47 am

(Sorry for the wait! and that its so short!)

Eyes remaining trained on the female, ears twitching at the sound of her voice.

"Where do you come from?"

Halting a moment she let the words sink in. The stranger started to make herself comfortable as if this conversation would take awhile, or maybe she was trying to ease the tension. Night remained stoic just encase the wolf and a friend tried to surprise her.

"You have anyone with you?"

There was some hesitance to tell the wolf anything about her, but what Nightshade could feel some hope blossoming.

"I traveled from a open territory much like this one, although there was mostly just deer and all that jazz. No horses." She felt her paws tingle at the prospect of hunting that breed of animal. Sighing softly remembering the good old days before pulling herself back to the now.

"I am alone. I have been for awhile now. I haven't met very many friendly loners so I tended to stick to myself." Glancing from side to side the loner wondered just was going on and why this wolf was even curious about her. "And you? Are you alone?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lark
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress and The Bird [P]   Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:39 pm

Lark listened for a moment before she would respond. The two of them would make a good pair, she thought, but of course she shouldn't be too hasty. The dark female would make a lovely addition to her pack, but first she wanted to know a little bit about her. "I see." She said in reaponse. She glanced around, no horses to be seen right now. "You'll like the diet of these lands." She said thoughtfully. "The herd move a lot, but lately they have been quite plentiful, and it is spring at the time when they foal, making easy meals for us." At her next question, Lark nodded. "I am." I've most recently taken the role of Alpha and now," she grinned at Night. "I'm working to grow I new pack to live in the North with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress and The Bird [P]   

Back to top Go down

The Huntress and The Bird [P]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1