Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current World Season
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» I have never been so insulted!
by Lark Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:42 am

» Our latest plans for this month and a little later...
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:43 pm

» Activity Check: July 2017
by Lark Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:38 pm

» Earning Skill Points
by Lark Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:28 pm

» Larks Roleplay thread stash
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:39 pm

» Activity Check: June 2017
by Lark Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:02 pm

» A sense of Purpose | AW
by Kamaji Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:07 pm

» Join us on Discord!
by Lark Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 pm

» Rate the Event!
by Lark Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Top posting users this month
Lark

Share | 

I'm Coming Home | AW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero

Chrystals : 434

PostSubject: I'm Coming Home | AW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:36 am

Zero padded quietly through the grass, his tail swaying slightly. The alpha liked taking these little strolls, they helped clear his head. The brute held his head high, a contended smile on his face. In the back of his mind, he wondered where Lark was and what she was doing, but he kept walking forward nonetheless. Zero hoped she had found new members, their numbers slim. But, he knew that Armythia was a strong pack, and even more so if they got new recruits. Breathing in slow, the brute looked skyward and sat down on the soft grounds.

Zero looked around, wondering if he should head back to Armythian territory. After a few moments of internal debate, he decided he could stay here a bit longer. The brute's alert orbs studied the environment around him, looking for any movement in the brush. He didn't see anything, so he relaxed a bit. Zero let out a breath, moving his gaze back to the sky. Things were peaceful as far as he could tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

Stig Alpha
Chrystals : 1011

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home | AW   Tue May 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Amary had padded through a thick long flower bed, looking up at the bright sun. Her coat fluffed out soaking up the sun heating her up, but it only made her more hot and rather tired quicker. She could really use for a drink of water from the lake but she couldn't seem to find one anywhere. To be honest she was quiet lost being very unfamiliar to this territory and only to her own, she seemed to get lost quiet often.

As she wandered about looking for a river or lake,she often thought about her pack. She wished Shepherd was around more often since she hasn't seen him in a while, and misses the times they talked on patrol around the territory. It was nice and quiet often enjoyed the talk other times they never did talk because we were so focused on securing the territory. She smiled at the thought as she padded around, the flowers tickled her nose a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

Chrystals : 434

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home | AW   Thu May 04, 2017 6:23 pm

The young wolf had just begun to stand when he heard movement a bit to his left. Zero snapped his head in the direction the sound had come from, ready to attack or defend. But, the brute's gaze landed on a rather friendly acquaintance. A smile appeared on his face and he turned to the fae. "Well, how are you doing on this fine day, Amary?" Zero was rather relaxed, showing no signs of threat or implied dominance over the female alpha of Sigma. He padded up to her, a slight bounce in the brute's step.

(Sorry it's kinda short. And is it alright if Zero already knows Amary?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amary

Stig Alpha
Chrystals : 1011

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home | AW   Fri May 05, 2017 7:55 pm

At first Amary was absent-minded to the presence of Zero till she recognized a sense of familiar presence. Her body loosened hearing the brutes calm voice, and smiled at his presence coming closer. She padded towards him having a bounce in her deep meeting him halfway, "I'm doing quite well Zero. How about you? The new recruits aren't doing to bad I hope?" She giggled softly to her comment to him throwing in a bit of humor to the conversation.

(Same lol. Yeah its fine if Zero already known Amary^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home | AW   

Back to top Go down

I'm Coming Home | AW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1